Master x Master is an upcoming action-MOBA which stands apart thanks to its TAG system, allowing you to swap between two characters mid-combat. Those characters include a number from other NCSoft titles – think Blade & Soul, WildStar, and Guild Wars 2 – and the game features a variety of PvE and PvP modes, with co-op options in both.
NCSoft are holding their third alpha test for Master X Master this week, and we have codes to get you access. The Alpha Playtest will run from August 25th until August 31st, beginning at 6pm BST and closing at 11pm on the 31st.The playtest will focus on a selection of masters and game modes; primarily offering 3v3 and 5v5 PvP, as well as a selection of PvE stages, and a first look at the Mini Games mode and Guild Wars 2 Ascalon event stage.
We’ve got 1000 keys for the alpha playtest to give away, and all you need to do for a chance to win is enter using the widget below. We’ll also need your email address so we can send you a code upon winning – no spam, we promise!
Interested in more giveaways? We’re doing them all the time here at PCGamesN. Just throw us a Like at our Facebook page, and we’ll keep you in the know.
If you win, you’ll need to follow these instructions to redeem your code:
1. If you already have an NCSOFT account, log in to your account management page here(If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one here)
2. Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
3. Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
4. You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game here
5. Once download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the test only begins on August 25th at 6pm BST)