Are you filled with a fury that can only be sated by smashing down walls and running over scurrying medieval soldiers? Besiege’s first major updated launched yesterday, chucking in a new island and some new parts you can slap on your horrific weapon of castle destruction.
Besiege’s new island, Tolbrynd, has launched with five levels, while a further 10-15 will be added in future updates. Whole new structures that have never been knocked down! Virgin territory for your monstrous siege engines.
Speaking of siege engines, there are a couple of new parts. The friction plate should help if you want to make a walking machine, while the drill is a drill, and thus excellent.
Here are the patch notes:
- Added New Island -(New environments, NPCs & Structures)
- Added 5 New Levels
- Added Drill block
- Added High Friction Grip Pad block
- Added physics based brick system for new levels
- Player now prompted upon Island completion
- Island completion now sets it on fire
- Changed water on main planet menu
- New audio feedback upon Island & level selection
- Fixed camera behaving strange after balloons pop
- Fixed bug where pressing ‘I’ in the key mapper would set slider value to 0
- Camera now moves parallel to floor
- Increased camera far clip plane from 500 to 1500.
- Cannon ball is now 2x heavier
- Boulder now breaks above a certain impact force