Looking for a list of the tactical and lethal Call of Duty: Modern Warfare equipment? CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 does not shake things up drastically when it comes to the equipment you can take into battle with you as there are plenty of familiar gadgets among its roster of lethal and tactical equipment.
Naturally, you can get your hands on a few different grenades, plus some gadgets you’ll need to place down like mines. We also know that rocket launchers will take up a weapon slot, leaving equipment totally free for you to customise without having to save a spot for it. When you take a look at the list of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks, there are also a couple of perks that apply only to equipment, suggesting it plays a significant role in multiplayer. For example, Restock allows you to recharge your equipment over time, while Shrapnel will spawn you in with an extra piece of lethal equipment.
To ensure you’re fighting fit in the multiplayer melee, here’s a list of all the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare equipment in the game.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare lethal equipment
- Frag Grenade: Cookable fragmentation grenade.
- Semtex: Sticky grenades.
- Molotov Cocktail: Explode on impact setting a large area on fire temporarily.
- Throwing Knife: Retrievable knife that is lethal on impact.
- Claymore: Proximity-activated explosive mine.
- Proximity Mine: Pressure-triggered explosive that deals heavy damage to vehicles.
- C4: Large explosive that sticks to surfaces and can be detonated remotely with E or by double-tapping R.
- Thermite: Burns fiercely for a short while after impact. Sticks to all surfaces.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare tactical equipment
- Stun Grenade: Slows the victim’s movement and aiming. Effective against equipment.
- Smoke Grenade: Deploys a smoke screen that blocks vision and automated targeting systems.
- Flash Grenade: Blinds and deafens targets.
- Stim: Military stimulant that cauterises combat wounds.
- Decoy Grenade: Counter-intel grenade that simulates fake gunfire and radar signatures that confuse the enemy.
- Gas Grenade: Explodes on impact with the ground releasing a lingering cloud of tear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- Snapshot Grenade: Provides a momentary glimpse of enemies within the blast radius.
- Heartbeat Sensor: A tablet that displays rough information about nearby enemies.
And that’s all the lethal and tactical equipment in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 as of launch. It’s an impressive selection featuring classics as well as new gadgets. If you’re wondering how to thread these into your favourite Call of Duty: Modern Warfare classes, or what Modern Warfare weapons work best then check out our dedicated guides.
We look forward to seeing plenty of Thermite skill shot montages on YouTube release.