Looking for a list of the various Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks that await you when the 2019 FPS releases on PC? Infinity Ward is returning to killstreaks rather than the scorestreaks of many recent Call of Duty games, so your primary means of unlocking these rewards will be fragging.
In previous Call of Duty games, killstreak chaining has been a popular means of dominating matches, and as we’ve seen from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks, this trick will persist – the Heavy Metal perk means any kills with killstreaks will increase your progress to the next killstreak reward. However, Infinity Ward is introducing some interesting new rewards among the returning classics like UAV and Car Packages. For example, you’ll be able to call in a tank if you can rack enough kills, which you can then drive around the map and use to lock down alleyways and objectives with its main guns.
We’ll walk you through all the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks we’ve seen so far, so you can start planning your ideal class ahead of the October launch.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks 2019
- Personal Radar (3 kills): Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner, and pings nearby enemies.
- Counter UAV (4 kills): A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini maps and incrementally disrupting their sense the closer they get to it.
- UAV (4 kills): UAV recon ship that enables the map for all allies, and reveals enemy locations.
- Care Package (4 kills): Call in a random killstreak care package to your location.
- Cluster Strike (5 kills): Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location.
- Cruise Missile (5 kills): Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Precision Airstrike (5 kills): Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- Wheelson (7 kills): Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle (7 kills): A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top.
- Emergency Airdrop (8 kills): Call in 3 random killstreak care packages to your location.
- VTOL Jet (8 kills): Releases an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice.
- Chopper Gunner (10 kills): Control an assault chopper armed with a turret and air to land missiles.
- White Phosphorus (10 kills): Cover the battlefield with white smoke flare canisters that will disorient the enemy, and burn any that wander too close.
- Support Helo (11 kills): Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map.
- Gunship (12 kills): Heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments.
- Advanced UAV (12 kills): Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map.
- Juggernaut (15 kills): Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear.
Sure, there’s no tac nuke, but the Juggernaut suit is a pretty awesome maximum killstreak.
Plenty of killstreaks to suit practically any style of play. We had a blast calling in the tanks and using them to maraud objectives in Headquarters mode, so we highly recommend you try it out for your next COD build.