Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks are buffs you can pick for your soldier as part of the create-a-class system. If you’ve played a Call of Duty game in the past, you’ll no doubt be familiar with many of the perks present in Modern Warfare 2019, but the perks system works a little differently in this year’s COD entry.
For starters, there are three perk trees, just as there were in COD 4, you have the Perk 1, Perk 2, and Perk 3 slots. The first perk slot focuses on speed, with perks that let you use Tactical Sprint for longer, resupply ammo from dead enemies, or move faster while crouching. Perk 2’s range of options help a lot with killstreaks, boasting perks that let you earn killstreaks for fewer kills and add to your streaks with kills from killstreaks. Lastly, Perk 3 is all about tech, with perks that grant extra equipment, charge you Call of Duty: Modern Warfare equipment faster, and get more from your Modern Warfare Field Upgrades.
So, whether you want to equip two primary Call of Duty: Modern Warffare weapons to one class, or turn your Modern Warfare killstreaks into scorestreaks, we’ve got you covered. Here are all the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks we’ve seen so far.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks 2019
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- E.O.D: Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4, and Trophy System.
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo from dead players.
- Cold-Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting system and thermal optics. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- Quick Fix: Killing players, capturing and holding objectives, and will increase your health recharge rate.
- Restock: Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
- Hardline: Your killstreaks cost 1 less kill.
- High-Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors, and High Alert. Hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Kill Chain: Killstreak kills count towards your next killstreaks. Only applies to killstreaks in the same life.
- Pointman: Turn your killstreaks into scorestreaks.
- Tune Up: Reduces the charge time of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Field Upgrades by 33%.
- Amped: Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun, and EMP effects.
- Spotter: See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by looking at them while aiming down sights.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death marks of enemies you kill.
And there you have it, all the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks revealed so far. There are plenty of classic returning perks among them, but just enough new ones to pique the curiosity of COD veterans.
If you’re still on the fence about this year’s entry then you should read our Call of Duty: Modern Warfare review for some detailed analysis of all three modes.