Want to know more about the Secrets of the Pacific event in Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone? The latest Warzone event gives players a glimpse of Caldera, the new Warzone map set to replace Verdansk in December. There are separate challenges across Vanguard and Warzone, each containing in-game rewards and a picture of Caldera’s points of interest.
Caldera was originally set to arrive on December 3, but the devs made the decision to delay the launch by one week. As a result, it’s unclear whether the final Warzone event is going to take place on November 30 as planned. The only information we know about this event comes from the Call of Duty blog, claiming it’s going to be a “spectacular and fitting end to your time in Verdansk”.
The Secrets of the Pacific event went live on November 24, but the event has been temporarily removed from Vanguard due to game breaking bugs. As of the time of writing, this issue has yet to be resolved – keep an eye out on Sledgehammer Games’ Twitter page for the latest updates. Here’s everything you need to know about the Secrets of the Pacific event in Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone.
SECRETS OF THE PACIFIC CHALLENGES AND REWARDS
There are six challenges in Vanguard and Warzone – complete all six in either game to receive the Bomber Menace STG 44 blueprint. The fastest way to unlock the blueprint is to complete the Vanguard challenges as they are considerably easier to get through. The Secrets of the Pacific event ends on December 7.
Here are the Secrets of the Pacific challenges in Call of Duty Warzone:
- Jailbreak – In Battle Royale, go to the location shown in the photograph to find the mysterious object. Reward: Marina Street calling card
- On The Air – In Battle Royale, look for sweet deals on the latest electronics. Reward: Local Radio emblem
- Fast Food – In Battle Royale, enjoy a quick meal while you wait for your plane. Reward: Volcanic Souvenir charm
- On Your Feet – In Battle Royale, go to a place where you can get patched up after a firefight. Reward: Naval Plan sticker
- Abandoned – In Battle Royale, those who go beneath the earth in an unfamiliar location. Reward: Familiar Machinery spray
- Secrets – In Battle Royale, secrets of the past have been revealed recently. Reward: Hospitable Resort calling card
Here are the Secrets of the Pacific challenges in Call of Duty Vanguard:
- Get 25 eliminations – Reward: Home in Paradise calling card
- Get five multi kills – Reward: Tropical Token emblem
- Perform one finishing move – Reward: Little Submarine charm
- Vote for team MVP in ten matches – Reward: Learn to Fly sticker
- Play matches with another member of your clan five times – Reward: Into the Mine spray
- Get three wins – Reward: Treasure The Scenery calling card
SECRETS OF THE PACIFIC WARZONE LOCATIONS
These challenges must be completed in the battle royale mode, you won’t make any progress if you try to do them in Plunder. It’s also important to note that you can’t take on more than one challenge at a time, forcing you to play a minimum of six matches. Each challenge requires you to go to a specific location to pick up a piece of intel – we’ve outlined these locations below, or you can check out YouTuber Wetzel’s in-depth video on the topic.
The Warzone Secrets of the Pacific locations are:
- Jailbreak – go to the Prison and find the table tennis bat placed on a bench
- On The Air – take a trip to the Electronics Store and collect the Microphone next to the typewriter
- Fast Food – head to the roof of the restaurants and collect the black Cash Register intel found near the red wall
- On Your Feet – enter the Hospital in search of the blue medical box located in the centre of the room
- Abandoned – go through the newly opened Mines area as you look for a small wooden box located near a barrel
- Secrets – search the Call of Duty Warzone bunker near Boneyard. You should be able to find miniature boats located opposite a blackboard
That’s all you need to complete the Secrets of the Pacific challenges in Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone. Don’t forget to check out the best Warzone loadouts which should make these challenges a breeze to get through. Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone Season 1 is slowly approaching – check out our guide to find out everything coming to the FPS game in December.