Descriptions of all the maps appearing in the upcoming Revolution DLC for Black Ops 2 have been mistakenly released by Amazon. The details were pulled but not before a wily shopper noted them down.
The DLC includes six new maps that are set all over the world in a variety of… it’s easier if you read the list:
- Hydro– This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill– A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind– Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage– This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies – Die Rise– The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG– This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.