Dark Souls 3 just wrapped up with its final DLC, Ringed City, in which players must voyage to the end of the world, all while poking nasty things with sharp sticks. In the process, you have to try avoid being poked by sharp sticks, set alight, pushed into an abyss, killed by a trap, eaten by a treasure chest, or getting absolutely annihilated by these new floating angel gits. Business as usual, then.
For more swords and sorcery, check out our list of the best RPGs.
Patch 1.32 has just been released, and this one’s specifically for the final DLC, adding a host of tweaks. One of the highlights is a nerf to those angel plebs, whose volley of light arrows could end a careless player in a few seconds - these have now had a damage reduction.
Here are the patch notes:
- Reduced damage of the light arrows fired by 'angels'
- The sorcery 'Hidden Body' is now effective against 'angels'
- Reduced the damage of homing spears released from 'Spear of the Church'
- Reduced the amount of bonus absorption the 'Spear of the Church' receives during 1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 games (1vs1 is unaffected)
- Reduced the amount of HP 'Church Guardian' has during a 1vs1 match (1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 are unaffected)
- Increased damage and scaling of simple, crystal, fire, chaos, lightning, dark, deep and blessed infusions
- Increased damage of raw infusions
- Reduced damage and scaling of heavy infusions at lower weapon levels
- Increased scaling of sharp infusions, and increased damage gain at high levels of dexterity
- Reduced scaling of heavy infusions on lighter weapons
- Reduced damage of 'Exile Greatsword'
- Reduced damage for L1(LB) attacks, and increased stamina consumption for L1(LB) attacks and weapon art 'Ember' of 'Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords'
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art 'Wind Wheel' of 'Splitleaf Greatsword' was applying more status effects than intended
- Fixed a bug where fully charged R2(RT) attacks of 'Profaned Greatsword' and 'Black Knight Greatsword' were not consuming additional stamina
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of 'Preacher’s Right Arm' would combo for more hits than intended
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of 'Painting Guardian’s Curved Sword' would combo for more hits than intended
- Increased damage of Toxic dealt by players, but reduced the penalty to stamina regeneration
If you fancy getting into the hardcore RPG, Dark Souls 3 is 50% off for a limited time.