Darksiders 2 was released to positive reviews all round but received more than a small upbraiding from we PC gamers as a result of a number of porting issues. Good news then that Vigil have pushed out another patch to Steam, details below.
The key fixes are things like crash prevention, but it's good that Vigil are working to change the hangups like the lack of key bindings options in the pause menu. Here's that full list:
• In this patch your key mappings will revert to defaults.
• Added Key Bindings option to the Pause Menu. (Previous location on the Moves List still there)
• The V-sync graphics option is now functional.
• Reaper Form now triggers correctly when using a Keyboard.
• Video Settings save to the Steam Cloud correctly.
• You can now sacrifice items below the 3rd row in the Possessed Weapon menu.
• Target Reticules align properly at all screen resolutions.
• Addressed crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
• Various gameplay progressions fixes.
Let's hope those developers remain Vigil-ant...