What is today’s Lost Sector in Destiny 2? Before you can take on Legend Lost Sectors, you need to complete all the normal Lost Sectors first. If you don’t, the new Legend Lost Sectors will not appear on the map. Each day, the location, modifiers, and rewards rotate out for something new.
While many Exotics can be bought from Xûr or even in the world loot pool, the Destiny 2 Exotics in these special Lost Sector instances cannot, forcing players to explore these dangerous areas if they want the best equipment available. It’s important to remember that exotic drops are not guaranteed after completing these quests, so you may have to run through the same Lost Sector multiple times. You can go through the quests in the free PC game with a fireteam, but your rewards will be reduced to Enhancement Cores only.
Destiny 2 Legend and Master Lost Sector location
The Lost Sector for June 6 to 7 is K1 Communion on the Moon, and it will reward an exotic legs armor piece. As of Lightfall, Destiny 2 has introduced a series of Threats, which grant 25% more damage to your Guardian from a specific element. The Lost Sector changes on a daily basis via a rotation schedule and resets at 9am PST / noon EST / 5pm GMT daily.
In order to access Legend and Master Lost Sectors, players must have completed the Lost Sector in the game on normal difficulty. They also must have a minimum Power Level of 1800.
Legend Lost Sectors have a rare chance to drop Exotic loot upon completion, while the chance improves to common for Master Lost Sectors. However, players must complete the Lost Sectors solo for the best chance at these drops.
Players should always be prepared to face Overload, Barrier, and Unstoppable Champions in these Lost Sectors. Upon finding the Lost Sector on the game map, you’ll be able to see what types of Champions you’ll need to plan to fight as well as the elemental burn that will impact the Lost Sector.
Note that you can farm these activities, so if you don’t get an Exotic the first time around, you can try it again. Below, you’ll find the Exotic armour pieces that may drop whenever you complete a Legend or Master Lost Sector.
How to find K1 Communion Lost Sector
To find the Destiny 2 K1 Communion Lost Sector you should first land on the Moon and then follow further instructions:
- Travel to Anchor of Light.
- Look east for the Lost Sector symbol on an orange building.
- Head inside and go to the right of the staircase.
- Continue forward to enter K1 Communion Lost Sector.
Destiny 2 Aphelion’s Rest Lost Sector has an average difficulty level.
Destiny 2 Lost Sector rewards
- Helmet: Fallen Sunstar, Dawn Chorus
- Legs: Rain of Fire, Secant Filaments, Boots of the Assembler
- Arms: Osmiomancy Gloves, Nothing Manacles, Necrotic Grip
- Chest: Mantle of Battle Harmony
- Helmet: Loreley Splendor, Precious Scars
- Legs: The Path of Burning Steps
- Arms: Point-Contact Cannon Brace, Second Chance, No Backup Plans, Icefall Mantle
- Chest: Hoarfrost-Z, Cuirass of the Falling Star
- Helmet: Blight Ranger, Mask of Bakris
- Legs: Radiant Dance Machines, Star-Eater Scales,
- Arms: Caliban’s Hand, Renewal Grasps, Arthrys’s Embrace
- Chest: Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk, Omnioculus
That’s all we have for the Legend and Master Lost Sector locations in Destiny 2. For more help ticking off those weeklies, you can also check out our guides to the best Warlock builds for PvP and PvE, the best Hunter Builds for PvP and PvE, and the best Titan builds for PvP and PvE to customise your character for the best chance at surviving these Lost Sectors.