What’s the phrase? The bigger they are, the more susceptible they are to AOE. Valve must have been thinking something similar when they widened the hitbox of Dragonus, the new Skywrath Mage.
Dragonus is equipped with some incredibly powerful nuking abilities, but is somewhat brittle, making him the perfect target for gankers. A larger target, now.
Elsewhere in the new patch, Valve have fixed a number of issues with Slark, a couple of which had been granting players some unintended bonuses while using Shadow Dance.
Oh, and this chap’s headed for the shop. The Llama Llama courier:
“With a courier THIS good, you name him TWICE!”, explain Valve, helpfully. “‘Fleet of Foots’ and ‘Service with a Smile!’ What more can you ask for?”
We’d hate to be so churlish as to ask for more. And yet. What isn’t in the changelog below that you’d like to be?
- Enabled Drow and Tusk in Captain’s Mode (Tournament Version).
- Enabled Bristleback, Slark and Skywrath Mage in Captain’s Mode (Latest Version).
- Invoker: Fixed Cold Snap being purgable.
- Skywrath Mage: Fixed hitbox being too small.
- Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance giving Slark flying vision.
- Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance granting passive bonuses to Slark illusions.
- Slark: Fixed an issue causing Shadow Dance’s passive modifier to not update in the UI, despite being active.
- Slark: Fixed Dark Pact continuing while Slark is dead.
- Slark: Essence Shift counters on both Slark and enemy heroes will show the total duration ( i.e. the time that the most recent stack will expire.)
- Slark: Fixed a number of incorrect spell interactions with Dark Pact.
- Slark: Fixed a number of horizontal movement ability interactions with Pounce.
- Troll Warlord: Fixed Berserker’s Rage bonus damage not being applied as base damage.
- Tusk: Fixed Frozen Sigil not affecting magic immune units.
- Added HUD Skins to the Workshop Importer.