Dota 2's latest update went live a couple of days ago, bringing with it all manner of bug fixes, animation tweaks, rewards for crafting badges during the Steam Holiday Sale, and most notably: a cork hat for your sniper if you buy a ticket for the Defense of the Australians competition next summer. Streuth.
OnGamers has an extensive breakdown of the update, and you can plaster your eyes all over the changelog below.
- Added Legion Commander to the workshop.
- Updated workshop files for Dazzle, Dragon Knight, Bloodseeker, Broodmother and Batrider that include separated fbx and smd files.
- 5 solo players will never match against a 5 man party in Ranked Matchmaking (and will be extremely unlikely in Unranked).
- Fixed bug where you could have multiple recruiters, or active recruitment requests once accepting a recruiter.
- Some players with multiple accepted recruiters will have their recruitment status reset.
- The armory filter dropdown will no longer be hidden by any active Battle Point Boosters.
- Fixed various crash bugs around Guides in Frostivus.
- Improved audio mix of player and caster voice on surround sound systems.
- Fixed a crash on systems with multiple gamepads connected.
- Fixed a case where backdoor protection would not function properly.
- Fixed Ember Spirit base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75
- Fixed Naga Siren base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75
- Match history now shows MMR and change for your ranked matches.