You know you’re getting somewhere with patching Bethesda games when the general fix patch notes cease to be funny. There’s nothing about floating bears or accidental dismembering here – it’s all business, and the good stuff is found in the bits Bethesda are adding to Fallout 4.
Have you played every game in our list of the best RPGs on PC?
Here are the new features you’ll find in the latest Fallout 4 beta patch:
- Support for add-ons
- Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
If you do find yourself wanting to check out the fixes, head over to the full patch notes on Steam, where you’ll also find instructions on opting into beta patches.