Patch! Woh-oh! That’s just my little attempt to connect with you Generation X Flash Gordon fans, there. But the truth is I hated Ted and have little love for your wobbly spaceships and mercy-averse Mings. Let’s talk about something we can all enjoy instead – a more stable Far Cry with better support for friend-making.
Far Cry 3 1.02 also improves team balancing in multiplayer, a crashing map maker and an issue which saw players fall through the world in some sort of grand metaphor for age.
Restart the game to download all of this:
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
Single player fixes:
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the “View Leaderboard” and “Start Trial” buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
- Fixed issue with leaderboards.
- Read More
- Far Cry 3 System Requirements