Where are the Fortnite E.G.O outposts locations? One of the challenges from the Lowdown asks us to visit five of them. Despite that, though, we’re not given many clues as to where we can find them.
Thankfully, though, we don’t have to visit all seven of them – so that saves a bit of time. On top of that, we don’t need any Fortnite skins or emotes to complete this challenge so we can hop right to it. This is particularly handy as it means we can unlock this week’s loading screen and nab ourselves the Fortnite hidden N letter. Don’t fret, though, if you haven’t got the Fortnite hidden F, O, R, or, T letters there is still plenty of time.
Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves, as we need to complete this week’s Lowdown challenges before we can get that precious N letter. In this Fortnite E.G.O outpost locations guide we’ll go over the five easiest outposts to find. That said, here’s where to find some E.G.O outposts.
Fortnite E.G.O outpost locations
Thankfully, you don’t need to visit all five of these in one run and dying won’t reset your progress. We’ve provided a map below of where you can find each of these outposts. While you’re waiting in the starting area we recommend getting your map out and setting a waypoint to save some time.
- Northwest of Pleasant Park – Float toward the beaches that are northwest of Pleasant Park and the E.G.O outpost should quickly come into view.
- Northwest of Dirty Docks – While you’re looking at your map, you’ll notice a tiny building between Dirty Docks and Steamy Stacks. It’s an E.G.O outpost, so float on down.
- Southwest of Holly Hedges – If you look to the southwest of Holly Hedges you’ll notice a road that curves around a small structure. You guessed it, float on in and get yourself another E.G.O outpost.
- North of Lazy Lake – Look north of Lazy Lake next to the point that the river goes inward before going outward and you should see another structure. You know what to do.
- Southwest of Misty Meadows – A fair way southwest of Misty Meadows you’ll find the last E.G.O outpost near a cliff face. A nice and scenic outpost to end on.
And there you have it, five easy Fortnite E.G.O. outpost locations. There are seven in total, but you only need to visit five of them and these are the simplest to find.
As we said before, death doesn’t reset your progress and you don’t need to visit all of these in one run – so you can take your time.
If you need a break, though, you can always check out these Fortnite Creative codes. Challenges can be a tricky business after all.