The Fortnite Birthday Cakes are spread across the map, and you need to get your dancing shoes in front of ten of them if you want the extra XP to earn yourself some plush new season 5 rewards. And, frankly, we don’t think any birthday can be properly celebrated without dancing in front of a cake, rather than eating some.
There are three bonus challenges as part of the Fortnite Birthday Cakes event – the other doing being to play fourteen matches and deal 1000HP of damage to opponents. However, we’re interested in where the delicious slices of sponge and icing are located.
Typically Fortnite challenges go live every Thursday morning but, to celebrate the biggest battle royale game being a year old, we have the extra Fortnite birthday challenges this week. If you dance in front of different Birthday cakes and complete the other goals, you can unlock special festive cosmetics including two emotes and the Birthday Cake Back Bling. Below you’ll find where to dance in front of Fortnite Birthday Cakes.
Fortnite birthday cakes locations
On the map above you can see all Fortnite Birthday cakes locations. Each one is marked, and all you need to do is dance in front of them using what terrible moves you see fit. Just be sure to leave us a slice.
Here are the Fortnite Birthday Cakes locations:
- Lazy Links – south east of the resort on one of the courses
- Wailing Woods – on a small hilltop between Wailing Woods and Risky Reels
- Retail Row – in the central marketplace
- Pleasant Park – bottom of the hills to the east
- Greasy Grove – at the centre, next to Durr Burger
- Loot Lake – south side, west of the waterfall
- Fatal Fields – right in the centre of this area
- Lonely Lodge – west, near the yellow caravans
- Paradise Palms – directly north, just off the main road
- Flush Factory – just inside the northern gate