What’s in Fortnite patch notes 6.02? The sixth season of Epic Games’ king of the hill behemoth has started with a bang, but things are about to get a lot more explosive with this latest Fortnite update. Things might be changing all the time but, this time, we’re expecting Fortnite patch notes 6.02 to keep things just as fresh and exciting.
Now the Fortnite patch notes 6.02 are live, we know that the standout features are the new Quad Rocket Launcher weapon and a new Disco Domination limited-time mode. Even better, we see the return of the Fortnite Skull Trooper skin, with a female counterpart.
Now that the dust has settled on the beginning of Fortnite season 6, you will have at least got to grips with the new Fortnite season 6 map changes and got cracking with the latest Fortnite challenges. That includes finding all Fortnite Corrupted Zones locations and, if you’ve finished all of the tasks from last week, the Fortnite Hunting Party week 2 secret banner. But, back to business, here are the full Fortnite patch notes 6.02.
Quad Rocket Launcher – added
- Fires up to 4 rockets in quick succession
- Epic and Legendary
- Chest, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines
- Two teams of fifty players.
- Respawning will be turned on until the third (last) storm circle.
- Five dance floors will appear on the map whenever the storm is not moving.
- Emoting on a dance floor when no enemies are present will raise a disco ball in the center of the floor, and capture it for your team.
- The more friendly players dancing on a floor, the faster it will be captured.
- Once a floor is captured, it will begin filling the team’s “dance bar” on the HUD, until either an enemy stands on it or the current storm timer ends and the storm begins to move. The first team to fill their dance bar to 100% will win the match.
- The dance floors in the later stages of the match fill the bar more quickly, so don’t give up if your team is behind!
- It is not possible to build on or over the dance floors, but they can be protected by surrounding them with a fort.
- Glider redeploy is activated in this mode, press jump while falling to use your glider.
- This mode uses 50v50 levels of loot and resources.
- The Port-a-Fortress has returned and can be looted in-game.
- Port-a-Fortress availability lowered from 2.43% to 1.83%.
- Loot drop rate adjustments
- Decreased common Pistol drop chance from 5.8% to 5.47%
- Increased Epic Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.33% to 0.42%
- Decreased Rare Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.92% to 0.71%
- Increased Epic Heavy Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.33% to 0.4%
- Increased Legendary Heavy Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.07% to 0.13%
- Decreased Rare Grenade Launcher drop chance from 1.45% to 0.99%
- Increased Epic Rocket Launcher drop chance from 0.59% to 0.66%
- Increased Legendary Rocket Launcher drop chance from 0.08% to 0.21%
- Increased Epic Guided Missile drop chance from 0.11% to 0.2%
- Increased Legendary Guided Missile drop chance from 0.03% to 0.05%
- Removed a change that was inadvertently introduced in v6.01 which caused Bonesy to bark more than was intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused moving circles to be closer to the previous safezone than intended.
- Skull Trooper styles have a visual issue when viewing the Outfit from the Locker.
- The Outfit still appears properly in-game.
- This issue will be fixed next patch.