The Genshin Impact Cyno banner release date has arrived with the release of the 3.1 update, which brings three new characters to the anime game: Cyno, Candace, and Nilou, as well as a new extension to the Sumeru region.
Cyno is a five-star Electro polearm user, so will be an excellent addition to any team. His banner gives you the chance to draw not only Cyno himself, but also Candace, before Nilou arrives in phase two of the update. If you do receive Candace from the event wish, take a look at our best Candace build, but read on for Cyno’s banner details and abilities.
Genshin Impact Cyno banner release date
The Cyno banner, Twilight Arbiter, is available during phase one of Genshin Impact 3.1, between September 27 and October 14, 2022. Not only will you have the chance to pull the new five-star character with increased rates, but you may also even draw Candace, another new character in the update.
Genshin Impact Cyno abilities
As mentioned earlier, Cyno’s Electro abilities should work well with Dendro characters Tighnari and Collei. Here are his leaked abilities:
Normal attack: Invoker’s Spear
- Normal attack: Perform up to four consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged attack: Consume a certain amount of stamina to lunge forward and deal damage to opponents.
- Plunging attack: Plunge mid-air to strike the ground and deal damage to opponents, dealing AoE damage on impact.
Elemental Skill: Secret Rite – Chasmic Soulfarer
Perform a swift thrust, dealing Electro damage to opponents. When Cyno is under the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, unleash a Mortuary Rite that deals thunderous AoE Electro damage that extends the duration of Pactsworn Pathclearer.
Elemental Burst: Sacred Rite – Wolf’s Swiftness
Call upon a divine spirit to possess Cyno and morph him into the Pactsworn Pathclearer.
Pactsworn Pathclearer: Cyno’s normal attack converts to Electro damage and his elemental mastery and resistance to interruption increases, gaining immunity to Electro-Charged damage. The effect cancels when Cyno leaves the field and lasts a maximum of 18 seconds.
Cyno Passive Talents
- The Gift of Silence: Gain 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Sumeru Expedition for 20 hours.
- Featherfall Judgement: When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state, Cyno enters the Endseer stance at intervals. When activating his elemental skill, he activates the Judication effect which increases the damage of his elemental skill by 35% and Duststalker Bolt damage becomes elemental skill damage.
- Authority Over the Nine Bows: Cyno’s damage values increase based on his elemental mastery: Pactsworn Pathclearer normal attack damage increases by 100% and Duststalker Bolt damage from ascension talent, Featherfall Judgement, increases by 250%.
- Ordinance – Unceasing Vigil: After using elemental burst, Cyno’s normal attack speed increases by 20% for ten seconds. If the Judication effect is triggered during the elemental skill, the duration of this increase refreshes.
- Ceremony – Homecoming of Spirits: When Cyno’s normal attack hits enemies, his normal attack critical rate and damage increase by 3% and 6% respectively for four seconds.The effect can be triggered once every 0.1 seconds with a maximum of five stacks.
- Precept – Lawful Enforcer: Increase the level of Sacred Rite – Wolf’s Swiftness by three. Maximum update level is 15.
- Austerity – Forbidding Guard: When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by his elemental burst, he triggers Electro Charged, Overloaded, Quicken, Hyperbloom, an Electro Swirl or and Electro Crystallisation reaction, restoring three elemental energy to all nearby party members – this can occur five times within one use of the elemental burst.
- Funerary Rite – The Passing of Starlight: Increase the level of Elemental Skill: Secret Rite – Chasmic Soulfarer by three. Maximum update level is 15.
- Raiment – Just Scales: After using his elemental burst or triggering Judication, the passive talent Featherfall Judgement, Cyno gains four stacks of the Day of the Jackal effect. When he hits enemies with normal attacks, he consumes one stack of Day of the Jackal to fire one Dustalker Bolt. Day of the Jackal lasts eight seconds, with a maximum of eight stacks.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
That’s everything you need to know about Cyno’s banner and abilities in Genshin Impact. For more on the new Electro user, take a look at the best Cyno build and the best Cyno team comp, as well as where he fits in our Genshin Impact tier list, before the Nilou banner comes along to replace him.