Want to know about the Genshin Impact Dori banner? Thanks to information from the Genshin Impact 3.0 livestream, we know that Dori will be joining two other new characters, Tighnari and Collei, in the next Genshin Impact update.
While we know that Tighnari and Collei are both wielders of the new Dendro element, Dori is more familiar as an Electro user. Thanks to data-mined information from the 3.0 beta, we’ve also known for a while what Dori’s abilities should be, and that her weapon of choice is a Claymore. Here’s everything we know about the Dori banner release date and more.
Genshin Impact Dori banner release date
The Dori banner release date has not yet been confirmed, but we know that Dori will be a four-star character on both a Kokomi banner rerun, and a Ganyu banner rerun that will be live during phase 2 of Genshin Impact 3.0.
Normally, phase 1 banners last for three weeks, and then the phase 2 banners kick in, also lasting three weeks. However, it was announced that Genshin 3.0, as well as the next two version updates, will only be five weeks long. The 3.0 update will release on August 24, with Genshin Impact 3.1 going live on September 28. Somewhere in the middle of that the phase 2 banners will kick in, between September 7-14 by our best estimate. We’ll update you when we know more.
Genshin Impact Dori abilities
Normal attack – Marvellous Sword-Dance
- Normal attack: Perform up to three consecutive sword strikes.
- Charged attack: Hit opponents repeatedly with continuous spinning attacks, draining stamina. Perform one, more powerful slash attack at the end of the sequence.
- Plunging attack: Plunge from mid-air, striking the ground below, dealing damage to opponents on the path, and AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon
Dori launches a Spirit-Warding Lamp onto the battlefield which fires Troubleshooter Shots, dealing Electro damage to opponents. If a Fixer Shot hits an enemy, two After-Sales Rounds will track the opponent, dealing Electro damage upon contact.
Elemental Burst – Alcazarzaray’s Exactitude
Alcazarzaray’s Exactitude is an aid for allies, summoning a healing spirit from the lamp. When called upon, the Lamp Spirit links to a nearby character, who then continuously restores energy, plus a constant amount of HP based on Dori’s Max HP. If an opponent comes into contact with the connection between the spirit and the character, they will receive Electro damage every 0.4 seconds. Bear in mind that only a single Lamp Spirit can be summoned at one time.
Dori passive talents
- Unexpected Order: When Dori crafts Character or Weapon materials, they have a chance of recovering some materials consumed.
- An Eye for Gold: The Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon cooldown is decreased by one second if a character connected to the Lamp Spirit triggers any of the following reactions: Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Quicken, Aggravate, Hyperbloom, Electro Swirl, or Crystallize.
- Compound Interest: Any time a Spirit-Warding Lamp Troubleshooter Shot hits an opponent, Dori restores five Elemental Energy for every 100% Energy Recharge, up to a maximum of 15 Energy.
- Additional Investment: Increase the number of Troubleshooter After-Sales Service Rounds by one.
- Special Franchise: When in combat, fire a Jinni Toop from the position of a character that has been healed by the Lamp Spirit, dealing 20% of a Troubleshooter Shot’s damage.
- Wonders Never Cease: Increase Alcazarzaray’s Exactitude level by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Discretionary Supplement: Depending on their current HP and Energy, a character connected to the Lamp Spirit receives a 50% Incoming Healing Bonus when their HP is under 50%, and a 30% Energy Recharge when their Energy drops below 50%.
- Value for Mora: Increase the Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon’s level by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Sprinkling Weight: After using the Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon, Dori gains the Electro Infusion effect for three seconds. Also, when a Normal Attack hits an opponent, every party member receives the HP equivalent of 4% of Dori’s Max HP every 0.1 second.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
That’s everything we know about the Dori banner in Genshin Impact. While we wait for the next Genshin Impact update, why not make sure you’ve got all the free primogems possible via Genshin Impact codes, and swat up on the current new character with the best Heizou build to get through the endgame content.