Want to know when the Genshin Impact Shenhe’s banner rerun is? Shenhe is a Cryo user who wields a polearm in battle. She hails from a clan of exorcists and is a disciple of an adeptus called Cloud Retainer, who chooses to take the form of a white crane.
If you want to know more about the Cryo exorcist’s banner rerun, here’s everything we know about Shenhe’s banner and abilities in Genshin Impact as she releases alongside new Genshin Impact character, Mika, and Ayaka. If you’re hoping to get Shenhe on the next banner, here’s the best Genshin Impact Shenhe build.
Genshin Impact Shenhe banner release date
Shenhe’s rerun banner, The Transcendent One Returns, is available March 21.
Genshin Impact Shenhe abilities
Here are all of Shenhe’s abilities, skills, passives, and constellations.
Normal attack: Dawnstar Shooter
- Normal attack: Perform up to five consecutive polearm strikes
- Charged attack: Lunge forward after consuming stamina to deal damage to opponents along the way
- Plunging attack: Plunge from mid-air to hit the ground below, dealing damage to opponents on the way and AoE damage on impact with the ground
Elemental skill: Spring Spirit summoning
Deals Cryo damage to enemies, depending on whether the button is pressed or held. Also grants all nearby party members an Icy Quill effect.
- Press: Shenhe rushes forward together with a talisman spirit to deal Cryo damage to opponents along her path
- Hold: Shenhe commands the talisman spirit instead to deal AoE Cryo damage. This creates more Icy Quill stacks and a longer Icy Quill duration
Whenever any regular attack, elemental skill, or elemental burst deals Cryo damage to opponents, the damage dealt increases based on Shenhe’s current attack. This effect lasts until the duration ends or that ally’s attacks consume a defined number of stacks. The stacks deplete for every opponent hit if a Cryo damage attack hits multiple opponents. The Icy Quill stacks and effects for each party member with this buff are independent of each other.
Elemental burst: Divine Maiden’s Deliverance
This attack unleashes the power of the talisman spirit and allows it to roam around for a short time. It deals AoE Cryo damage wherever it goes. The spirit then creates a field that does Cryo damage and decreases the Cryo resistance and physical resistance to any opponents inside of it.
Shenhe passive talents
- Precise Comings and Goings: Gain 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Liyue Expedition that takes longer than 20 hours
- Deific Embrace: An active character within the field created by Shenhe’s elemental burst (Divine Maiden’s Deliverance) gets 10% Cryo damage bonus
- Spirit Communion Seal: When Shenhe uses her elemental skill (Spring Spirit Summoning), she grants all nearby party members the following effects depending on whether the button is pressed or held. Any active effect’s durations refresh if you activate either effect before its time limit expires
- Press: An ally’s elemental skill and elemental burst damage increase by 15% for ten seconds
- Hold: An ally’s normal, charged, and plunging attack damage increase by 15% for 15 seconds
- Clarity of Heart: You can use Shenhe’s Spring Spirit Summoning one more time
- Centered Spirit: Shenhe’s Divine Maiden’s Deliverance lasts six seconds longer, and any active characters in the skill’s field deal 15% additional Cryo crit damage.
- Seclusion: Increases the level of Shenhe’s Spring Spirit Summoning by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- Insight: When a character under the effect of Icy Quill triggers its damage bonus effects, Shenhe gains a Skyfrost Mantra stack. She consumes the Skyfrost Mantra stacks whenever she uses Spring Spirit Summoning to increase the damage for this skill by 5% for each stack consumed. Stacks last for 60 seconds and Shenhe can hold a maximum of 50
- Divine Attainment: Increases the level of Shenhe’s Divine Maiden’s Deliverance by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- Mystical Abandon: Whenever characters trigger Icy Quill’s effects by using normal or charged attack damage, they don’t use an Icy Quill stack
And that’s everything we know about Shenhe. If you’re looking for more information on the next Genshin Impact banner, we have a breakdown we regularly update.