As is now expected, a new Hearthstone adventure has been accompanied by a new Hearthstone patch to set it up before release on Friday. This means that the dataminers and number fiddlers have already gone all in and they’ve dug out everything interesting. This includes boss abilities, new brawls that are coming up and some balance changes to tokens that Blizzard failed to mention.
As for the playable cards coming in Karazhan, here’s the full list.
Here’s the highlights of what has been found:
- All the flavour text for new cards. A personal favourite, from Medivh’s card:
- “If you think the party’s great now, just wait ’til he invites the orcs over!”
- A tavern brawl based around Mediva (not to be confused with Medivh)
- All the golden cards from Karazhan. These can be seen in-game or in this card gallery.
- Tokens were rebalanced to have different costs. This affects them when bounced, or if targeted by effects that care about it, like Evolve. Here’s the full list of what changed:
- Finkle Einhorn increased to 3 from 2.
- Murloc Scout increased to 1 from 0.
- Sheep increased to 1 from 0.
- Nerubian increased to 4 from 3.
- Slime (all types) increased to 2 from 1.
- Treants (all types) increased to 2 from 1.
- Snake Mana increased to 1 from 0.
- Spellbender increased to is now 1 from 0.
- All of Karazhan’s music.
- All the voice lines for Karazhan’s various bosses, along with their unique cards and powers. This, obviously, contains spoilers.
For the full list, have a look over on Hearthpwn.