It's Hearthstone patch time. While the latest patch from Blizzard won't make any massive changes, it irons out some of the more common issues people have been experiencing over the past few weeks.
Do you agree with our picks of best Hearthstone decks for beginners?
Update 220.127.116.1130 (phew) was released today and it irons over some of the annoying problems that have been cropping up in the free-to-play card brawler. For example, Scaled Nightmare's attack will now double as it should at following a reduction.
You can see the full patch notes below:
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with Shifter Zerus transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing Evolve on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield.
- Chat bubbles have returned when typing to others on your friends list.
- Redemption will no longer bring C’Thun back at it’s full, buffed health value.
- Scaled Nightmare’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
- (itIT) Adjusted the volume for Anomalus.
Plenty of similar bugs and issues cropped up with the introduction of Whispers of the Old Gods, but most of these have now been fixed.