Zul’jin is heading to the Nexus, bringing along a range of exciting new abilities for HoTS players to mess about with. The Amani empire troll warlord is out for blood – especially on any elves that might cross his path, so dig deep and unleash his true potential. Become unkillable and call forth huge guillotines from the sky.
If you like Blizzard games, perhaps you will enjoy our feature on the best Hearthstone decks.
“Before the elves and their Alliance, the forests of Lordaeron belonged to the trolls of the Amani empire,” says Zul’jin’s description on the HoTS site. “As their warlord, Zul’jin has united the tribes into an army that stands ready to take back what is theirs and to slay the elves who stole it from them.”
Here’s a breakdown of the troll’s abilities:
- Trait: Berserker
- Zul’jin gains 1% Attack Speed per 1% of missing Health.
- Zul’jin can activate Berserker to increase the damage of his Basic Attacks by 25% at the cost of 2% of his maximum Health per attack.
- Q: Grievous Throw
- Zul’jin throws an axe forward, dealing damage to the first 2 enemies hit and marking them for 8 seconds. Marked enemies take 50% bonus damage from Zul’jin’s next three Basic Attacks against them.
- W: Twin Cleave
- Throw two axes in a large circular arc, dealing damage and slowing affected enemies by 15% per axe for two seconds.
- E: Regeneration
- Zul’jin channels to regenerate 25% of his maximum Health over four seconds. Moving or taking damage while channeling will interrupt this effect.
- R1: Taz’dingo
- Zul’jin is unkillable for the next four seconds, and cannot be reduced to less than one Health. Taz’dingo!
- R2: Guillotine
- Zul’jin throws a massive guillotine into the sky that crashes down on enemies in the targeted area. The lower Zul’jin’s Health, the more damage it deals.