Whilst Ed McMillen and co work on remakes of The Binding of Isaac and Super Meat Boy they’ve decided to release The Basement Collection, nine of their old games that have been revamped and stuffed to the gills with goodies.
Details after the break.
So, first up, the games:
- Aether ( an exploration adventure game )
- Time Fcuk ( a dark puzzle game )
- Spewer ( a physics based platformer )
- Meat Boy ( the super meat boy prototype )
- Grey Matter ( an anti shooter )
- Coil (an experimental game )
- Triachnid (a physics based spider sim)
I did say there were nine games, but as two of them are secret unlockables I can’t list them adequately. Wait, no. Here we go:
- Mystery Box A
- A MassiveYacht(massive yacht may not in fact be a massiveyachtand no refunds or returns will be given)
On top of this there are the extras:
- 8 unlockable extras featuring bonus games, comics, sketch books and videos.
- A full collection soundtrack, featuring over 30 full length tracks from games featured as well as fan made bonus tracks.
- Over 30 minutes of audio interviews.
- Over 20 minutes of video extras from Indie Game: The Movie, (15 minutes of never before scene[sic] footage).
- Over 15 pages of development sketches and character designs. (I’m guessing this is code for 16 pages)
Plus, if you own either Gish, The Binding of Isaac, or Super Meat Boy then you get 30% off Steam’s asking price (which is only £3 anyway).
The Basement Collection is out now and available from here.