Location: Bath, UK
Application deadline: 30th April 2017
Hello! We're looking to expand our commercial team... again.
A bit about us: Network N is an independent, fast-growing, global media business. We reach 12 million gamers per month across sites we own, like PCGamesN.com, and around 40 partner sites in the PC Games Network. We’ve delivered hundreds of successful advertising campaigns and continue to work with everyone in PC gaming. On average we serve 10 million ads every day.
As an Account Executive you’ll be responsible for working with the Sales Director and wider team to help develop revenues from established clients by being an office-based point of contact, the person ready to reply at a minutes notice. You’ll get all the materials you need, support on pitching and on the job training.
We’re looking for passion and drive more than a record of wealth of digital experience.
The package for this role is competitive with commission opportunities.
- Research – working with the Sales Director on responding to advertising briefs. Creative thinking and attention to detail are important here.
- Client presentations – keep our clients up to speed with latest developments and new creative services we can offer
- New business – identify gaps in our client-base and reach out to those as first point of contact
- Execution – work with our in-house Advertising Operations manager to ensure campaigns are successfully trafficked.
- Administration – work with Advertising Operations manager to ensure full delivery and reporting on campaigns.
- We are looking for a driven, outgoing, flexible and reliable individual
- Sales experience ideal, in digital advertising advertising preferred
- No special digital skills required - we will offer on the job training
- A passion for gaming is preferred
Scope for growth
- Network N is a fast-growing Bath-based business. We want our staff to grow with us. The right candidate can be part of our growth story.
- There is potential for international travel (we have clients located globally from Australia to the US)
Next step: Email Network N Sales Director Dean Smith with your CV and five bullet points about why you’d be the perfect individual for this role. We want insight and brevity. Ping him at [email protected]