Location: Bath, UK.
Application deadline: July 31, 2017.
Want to take your next step in ad operations at one of the fastest growing digital media companies in the South West? We are a global network running over 300M ads a month over 70 websites, and we're looking for an Head of Programmatic Advertising & Ad Operations with a proven ability in managing and running both direct sold and programmatic activity.
Here at Network N we're committed to running the biggest and cleanest gaming network in the world and are looking for someone to lead our growth and provide a solid foundation of our business as we scale to over 1BN ads a month.
You will currently be in an Ad Ops Manager role and looking for an opportunity to take the next step on the ladder. You will be relentlessly data driven and constantly looking for ways to improve on our delivery and monetisation.
What will you be doing?
- Optimise our programmatic delivery stack and header bidding setup to ensure that we constantly maximise the earning potential of our network.
- Define best commercial model for Ad Operations, leveraging opportunities in existing global contracts, and defining favourable models for new business.
- Liaise with our demand partners to ensure that billing is timely and exact
- You will work across display, programmatic, mobile, native and video
- Work with Ad Ops manager to define and continuously evolve ad operations and best practice delivery ensuring that we deliver best value for clients in a commercially savvy way
- Ensure the smooth running and overall performance of ad operations and the service that we provide to sales and our clients.
- To ensure all campaigns are executed to a high standard and go through a full QA process to ensuring accuracy levels are always on point.
- Your attention to detail is key and your aim is for all your campaigns to achieve maximum results and increase revenue potential whilst utilising the tools and latest technology you have around you.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2-3 years experience as an ad ops manager
- At least one year's experience running and managing programmatic demand and delivery
- A strong understanding of tools at your disposal to help you manage and optimize campaigns effectively (Eg. DFP, ADX, Pubmatic, Teads, Avocet,Pulse Point, Google Analytics, etc)
- You'll be self-motivated, commercially aware and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and be highly organised.
- You are a natural problem solver and are solutions oriented
- Ability to see through the ‘clutter’ and know the intended end-goal.
- Strong technical/analytical skills.
- You will have good knowledge and competency of Ad Servers.
- Knowledge and competency of design tools such as Photoshop
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, detailing why you want to work at PCGamesN and what you think makes you the ideal candidate, to [email protected] with the subject “Head of Programmatic Advertising & Ad Operations”.