Some naughty scamps have managed to get hold of Just Cause 3 early in certain territories, prompting Square Enix to release details about an upcoming pre-release patch.
Just Cause 3 is an upcoming PC game don’t you know. Here’s our list of some of the exciting upcoming PC games.
The patch launches this weekend over all platforms and apparently improves a bunch of things.
So if you’re playing it early, you might not be getting the intended experience and it could be worth holding off for the patch. Or, you know, just blow some shit up anyway.
The full patch notes are below. I like how they start off by injecting the Just Cause personality into it and then kind of just give when they realise how much effort it’s going to take.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- The Medician Department of Nature Conservation has pored over every inch of our beautiful island for cracks and removed them
- The Medician Department of Motor Vehicles has taken measures to acquire poorly-tuned vehicles and burn them
- Di Ravello’s Militia has been given a refresher course in combat and spatial awareness as per the General’s recent mandate
- The Medician Department of Infrastructure has made some adjustments to certain roads to prevent traffic jams
- Various stability/crash fixes
- Various camera fixes
- Various Havok destruction optimisations
- Various localisation fixes and updates
- Various worldsim improvements
MISSIONS, CHALLENGES, RANDOM ENCOUNTERS
- Various minor mission bug fixes
- Various minor challenge bug fixes
- Fixed some various issues with Random Encounters
GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION
- Various LoD optimisations
- Various lighting optimisations
- Various animation optimisations
- Various level and EQ adjustments
- Rebels riding along with Rico will now be less rude and not talk over each other
- Fixed a few rare audio distortion issues involving destructible objects with lots of moving parts
Just Cause 3 wingsuits onto PC on December 1.