Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands are the keys to your very own castle. Well, they are if by ‘castle’ you mean ‘the inner workings of a historical RPG’. These strings of letters and numbers allow you to make instant changes to the game, be that altering the rendering properties or adding items to the world. Read on for the full list of Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands.
- Need help with perks? Try our Kingdom Come: Deliverance builds guide.
- Looking to brawl? Our Kingdom Come: Deliverance combat guide can help.
- Get rich, save the game, and more with our Kingdom Come: Deliverance survival tips.
To activate the Kingdom Come: Deliverance console, tap the ~ Tilde key. This is the button below Esc on your keyboard. For users outside the US, this key may display the ¬ symbol rather than ~. With the console activated, type the following commands and hit enter to activate them.
- g_showHUD X – replace X with 1 to enable the HUD, or disable it with 0.
- r_motionblur X – change motion blur. Replace X with the following:
- X=0 – off
- X=1 – camera
- X=2 – object (default)
- X=3 – debug mode
- cl_fov X – change field of view. X designates the degree, and default settings is 60.
- wh_ui_showCompass X – show (X=1) or hide (X=0) the compass.
- wh_ui_showHealthbar X – show (X=1) or hide (X=0) the health bar.
- wh_dlg_chatbubbles X – show (X=1) or hide (X=0) chat bubbles
- r_antialiasingmode – alters the antialiasing mode.
- t_scale X – where X is between 1 and 10. Adjusts scaling.
- e_ViewDistRatio X – changes the distance at which objects begin to render (default = 500)
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X – changes the distance at which trees and vegetation begin to render (default = 500)
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – changes the distance at which grass is animated (default = 20)
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – adds a crosshair to the HUD while aiming a bow.
- r_vsync 0 – Disables V-Sync, reducing input lag and removing the 60 FPS cap.
- sys_MaxFPS = x – change the maximum FPS to the value of your choice
- e_TimeOfDay – show the current in-game time
- p_gravity_z X – change the intensity of gravity (default is -13)
- Save (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – save the game
- Load (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – load a game
Kingdom Come: Deliverance cheat console commands were available in the beta, but it is currently unclear as to if they still work in the full release.
- wh_cheat_money XX – replace XX with the amount of money required
- wh_cheat_addItem XX – places a specified item in your inventory. See below for item IDs to use in place of XX.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance item IDs
- Footwraps with leather
- Leather Shoes
- No Pants
- Short Breeches
- Clean Short Breeches
- long linen shirt
- Green Hood
- Red Hat
- Red Long Sleeve Tunic
- Brown Hood
These are all the Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands that we currently know of. Discovered any more? Let us know in the comments.