A brand new League of Legends game mode has hit the Public Beta Environment servers, called “Nemesis Draft”. Riot will enable players in this mode to pick the enemies champions, and visa-versa. The mode is also unique as you don’t need to own any specific champion in order to be able to play them in Nemesis Draft.
Here’s how the process works:
- Nemesis Draft is a 5v5 featured game mode played on Summoner’s Rift.
- Nemesis Draft allows each player to choose 1 champion for the enemy team for a total of 5 per team.
- Each team will still get 3 bans. Do you bans champs you DON’T want to play, or leave them up to give to the other team? It’s up to you. 🙂
- Available champions for you to give the other team are allowed from the collective pool of champs on your allied team.
- There is a free trading period after all champs have been locked in, allowing you to organise amongst your team who would be best playing which champs. Even if you don’t own a champion, you’ll still be able to trade and play anyone you’re given.
It’s quite a unique drafting mode, that will certainly lead to some really quirky lineups. It’s still be beta right now, but you’re all free to give it a go by logging into the PBE servers, today.