League of Legends’ next big content patch is 6.19, introducing a new championship ward, as well as a host of balance and bug fixes. including a rework of Anivia’s basica abilities. Have a look below for all the information we’ve got, straight from the PBE.
Want in? You can play League of Legends for free this very moment.
LoL Patch 6.19 Release Date And Downtime
6.19 is scheduled for release on Wednesday, September 21. For NA this will be at 3am PDT, while EUW receives it at 5am BST, EUNE at 3am CEST. For your particular regio, have a look at the server maintenance page.
LoL Patch 6.19 Balance Changes
That out of the way, let’s start with the really important bit, shall we? What you need to remember is that stuff on the PBE like this is neither guaranteed to happen, nor to be in the next patch even if it does. This is what the folks over at Riot are thinking about doing. We’ve got the numbers on what’s changing, and a general guideline on which way each champion, item, mastery, summoner spell or rune is moving.
Patch 6.19 Champion Changes
Anivia – changed
- Changes are in the works for give Anivia a new way of debuffing targets, but they’re still in the works and won’t arrive until 6.20 at the earliest.
- Frostbite (E):
- Damage decreased to 50/75/100/125/150 from 55/85/115/145/175
- Chill damage decreased to 100/150/200/250/300 from110/170/230/290/350
Aurelion Sol –changed
- Center of the Universe (Passive):
- Damage increased to 20-130 from 20-97
- Celestial Expansion (W):
- Passive’s star base damage decreased to 5/10/15/20/25 from 10/20/30/40/50
- Mana cost per second changed to 22/24/26/28/30 from 16/22/28/34/40
- Comet of Legend (E):
- Escape Velocity removed. Now able to be cast any time out of combat. Goes on five second cooldown when taking champion/tower damage.
- Can no longer click to cancel, only cancelled with E recast
- Now casts immediately, even if outside the cast range
- Starsurge (Q) cast during Comet of Legend will go in same direction if aimed slightly off center.
- Miasma (W):
- Range decrased to 800 from 900.
- Twin Fang (E):
- Healing now based on level instead of 5/10/15/20/25 on rank.
- Heals for 5 at level 1 plus 1 per level, up to 22 at level 18.
- Attack growth increased to 3.5 from 2.5
- Attack damage at level 18 therefore increased to 115.5 from 98.5
Dr. Mundo –buffed
- Masochism (E):
- Cooldown decreased to 6 seconds from 7 seconds
- Minimum damage increased to 30/50/70/90/110 from 20/40/60/80/100
- Maximum damage increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 40/80/120/160/200
- Skaarl, the Cowardly Lizard (Passive):
- Now does full damage to minions/monsters with basic attacks while dismounted
- Chaaaaaaaarge!!! (R):
- Range lowered to 3500/4000/4500 from 4500
- Base attack speed increased to .665 from .625
- Attack speed growth decreased to 2.65 from 3.5
- Caustic Spittle (Q):
- Passive added that provides 15/20/25/30/35% bonus attack speed.
- Bio-Arcade Barrage (W):
- Now reads: “For 8 seconds, Kog’Maw’s basic attacks gain 130/150/170/190/210 range and deal 2/3/4/5/6% (+1% per 100 AP) of the target’s maximum health as bonus magic damage.”
- Cooldown increased to 17 seconds from 13/11.5/10/8.5/7, begins on cast rather than after
- Poison Trail (Q):
- Damage now ticks 4 times a second increased from 1, damage unchanged.
- Astral Infusion (W):
- Cooldown increased to 8/6.5/5/3.5/2 from 4/3.5/3/2.5/2
- Ambush (Q):
- Attack speed bonus after leaving stealth decreased to 30/35/40/45/50% from 30/40/50/60/70%
- Phoenix Stance (R) :
- Persistent effect damage increased to 40/80/120/160/200 from 25/60/95/130/165
- Activation Duration decreased to 4 seconds from 5.
- Should now be more clear when you are in the damage aura.
Patch 6.19 Item Changes
- You can now right-click to sell items.
- Items can be pinged to show how much gold you are missing.
- Improvements have been made to the way selling gold interacts with your total health to make things a little more predictable while in the fountain.
LoL Patch 6.19 New Skins
Second most important: cosmetics. Lovely, gorgeous cosmetics. Bit more of a visual medium this, so we’ve grabbed the best videos of each skin, as well as a lovely pic or two. Some are relatively simple changes, while others are total reworks of every part of the champion outside the gameplay numbers – new VO, new animations, new particles and the rest. It’s generally defined by how much they cost, so we’ve detailed that as well.
Championship Ward Skin
640 RP.Details from Riot.
Hopefully some full champion skins to come!
LoL Patch 6.19 Splash Art Update
Another batch of splash art updates for characters that received character revamps but didn’t have their art changed similarly. In future, this will happen simultaneously, as it did with the Yorick Champion Rework.
New Cottontail Temmo Splash Art
New Nightraven Fiora Splash Art
New Royal Guard Fiora Splash Art
LoL Patch 6.19 Login Screen
Each patch has its own login screen with unique music. They’re always fairly excellent and 6.19’s is no different. It’s based around the upcoming World Championship finals and looks like this:
League Client Update Alpha loot
The new League client has had another update, with the loot system now implemented. Details are on theofficial forums.
LoL Patch 6.20 Star Guardians & Ivern
There’s been a couple of teases for what’s coming in thenext patch already from Riot, and it’s looking like a big one. The Star Guardians now have their own minisite, with many more details being passed around social media, as reported by Surrender @ 20. There’s also the arrival of a new champion in Ivern, Friend of the Forest. Expect these to be detailed fully in the next cycle, which should launch on Wednesday 21.
That’s League of Legends patch 6.19. We’ll update as and when we get more info, or we’ll see you for patch 6.20 in the very near future. Let us know below if there’s any vital info we missed!