Riot have revealed Urgot in his new, masochistic form, in which he takes strength from pain. Bound in chains and bolstered by suffering, he’s back with a machine-augmented body to strike fear into his enemies.
For the best of the rest, here’s our list of the best League of Legends champions.
“Urgot is a force of destruction incarnate – an inevitable, unstoppable juggernaut who shoots, pulls, and grinds his opponents to their deaths,” the official Riot blurb reads. “His strength is evident, and his foes should never underestimate him. Running away is always an option.”
He’s an absolute beast up-close, using his knee cannons to pepper any enemies in his range. He’s a master of exploiting weaknesses, and he’ll take out almost anyone in a straight fight. His weaknesses are ranged and stealthy enemies.
Here’s what he can do:
- Passive: Echoing Flames
- Attacking in the direction of one of Urgot’s legs causes that leg to combust flames outward, dealing physical damage to enemies in a cone and putting that leg on cooldown. Consecutive hits within a few seconds deal reduced damage.
- Q: Corrosive Charge
- Fires an explosive charge at the target location, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies and slowing them. Enemy champions struck are locked onto.
- W: Purge
- Urgot shields himself and rapidly shoots the nearest enemy, prioritising enemies that are locked onto and triggering Echoing Flames when possible. While shooting, Urgot walks more slowly, but becomes resistant to incoming slows. During this time, Urgot can walk over non-champions and cannot basic attack normally.
- E: Disdain
- Urgot charges in a direction. If he runs into an enemy champion, he’ll stop, grabbing and throwing them to the other side of him – damaging and locking onto them.
- Non-champions trampled during Urgot’s charge take the same damage and are knocked aside.
- R: Fear Beyond Death
- Urgot fires a hexdrill beacon that impales the first enemy champion struck, locking onto them, dealing physical damage and slowing them. While impaled, if the target falls below a health threshold, Urgot may re-cast Fear Beyond Death to suppress the target, slowly reeling them in and – when they reach him – executing them.
- During the re-cast, they are untargetable, and this effect can only be ended by killing Urgot. If Urgot successfully executes an enemy, he terrifies all nearby enemies.
Urgot will likely be released in patch 7.15 in just over a fortnight, and you can see him in action in the video above.