League of Legends season 10 is into full swing and there’s plenty to get excited about. There are 120 new LoL Champion skins – including a free new-look Volibear skin for his players – some new LoL Champions, and team mode Clash to come this year – and now the next round of changes has hit the MOBA game’s PBE servers. That means it’s time to see what’s on the way for League of Legends patch 10.3 – get ready for some super sweet goodies!
First up, it looks like some of those new skins are already on the way, with two Valentine’s Day-ready looks for marskman Champ Jinx and enchanter Yuumi. The Heartbreakers line makes a return with Heartseeker skins for the ‘Loose Cannon’ and ‘Magical Cat’. Sweet! You can get a good look at those below.
But that’s not all – remember the True Damage Senna Prestige Edition skin designed by Louis Vuitton that Riot announced last year? Well, it’s here – Senna’s stunning new look has just arrived on the testing servers. Plus, there are VFX updates for Annie and Nautilus on the way which should give the long-established Champs some all-new sizzle.
In addition, there’s a pretty giant batch of Champion balance changes this patch across the roster – with Aphelios, Senna, and Miss Fortune seeing some pretty key adjustments in particular. Read on to check out the League of Legends patch 10.3 notes in full.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.3 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
As indicated by the League of Legends season 10 patch schedule, League of Legends patch 10.3 arrives February 5. Maintenance is expected to begin at 03:00 PT for NA servers, 05:00 GMT for EUW servers, and 3:00 CET for EUNE servers, and is expected to last around three hours.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.3 BALANCE CHANGES
Akali – changed
- Twilight Shroud (W):
- New! “If Akali is immobilized while in her shroud, she is revealed for the duration of the immobilizing effect.”
- Movement speed while in shroud changed to [30/35/40/45/50% decaying movement speed for 2 seconds on cast] from [20/25/30/35/40% while she is in shroud]
- Perfect Execution (R):
- R1 targeting changed to [enemy champion targeted] from [Free targeted]
- R1 target range is 625
- R1 dash distance is 625-675 depending on distance from enemy
- Akali can now dash again after 2.5 seconds, increased from 1.75 seconds.
- Five Point Strike (Q):
- Energy cost increased to 120/115/110/105/100 from 100/95/90/85/80
Aphelios – nerfed
- Marks range is decreased to [1800 maximum] from [Infinite]
Azir – buffed
- Base mana is increased to 480 from 438
- Emperor’s Divide (R):
- Soldier count (width of ability’s impact) increased to 6/7/8 from 5/6/7
Corki – changed
- Valkyrie (W):
- Special Delivery’s damage per second is changed to [7.5/25 (+50% bAD)(+6% AP)] from [7.5/25 (+37.5% bAD)(+5% AP)]
- Special Delivery’s slow and burn damage to enemies knocked aside increased to 1.5 seconds from 1 second
- New! Carrier Pigeon now slows Champions directly hit and knocked aside for 1.5 seconds
Diana – nerfed
- Base mana decreased to 375 from 420
- Pale Cascade (W):
- Damage per orb decreased to 18/30/42/54/66 from 22/34/46/58/70
Ekko – nerfed
- Z-Drive Resonance (Passive):
- Resonance stack damage decreased to 150% against monsters from 200% against monsters
Ezreal – buffed
- Mana growth increased to 50 from 42
- Attack speed growth increased to 2.5% from 1.5%
Galio – buffed
- Winds of War (Q):
- Duration of tornado increased to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds Tornado
- Damage ticks increased to 4 from 3
Leona – nerfed
- Eclipse (W):
- Damage changed to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/100/140/180/220
- Zenith Blade (E):
- Damage decreased to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/100/140/180/220
Miss Fortune – nerfed
- Attack speed per level decreased to 2.25% from 3%
Rumble – changed
- Base AD decreased to 61 from 61.036 Base armor increased to 31 from 30.88
- Scrap Shield (W):
- Movement speed decreased to [15/20/25/30/35% (22.5/30/37.5/45/52.5% enhanced)] from [20/25/30/35/40% (30/37.5/45/52.5/60% enhanced)]
- Shield value decreased to 60/95/130/165/200 from 80/110/140/170/200
Sejuani – changed
- Level 1 attack speed increased to 10% from 0%
- Fury of the North (Passive):
- New! Ability now affected by hits from small monsters
Senna – changed
- Absolution (Passive):
- Rate of soul drops for minions not killed by Senna increased to 25% from 20%
- Rate of soul drops for cannons Senna has killed decreased to 1.67% from 100%
- Curse of the Black Mist (E):
- Bugfix! Senna’s allies in the mist don’t turn invisible temporarily if Senna dies during E anymore
Sett – changed
- Base HP regeneration decreased to 8 from 9.25
- Haymaker (W):
- Cooldown increased to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 from 16/14/12/10/8
- Base damage decreased to 90/120/150/180/210 from 90/125/160/195/230
- Maximum Damage now appears on this ability’s tooltip
Sona – nerfed
- Song of Celerity (E):
- Self movement speed for this ability has been decreased to [20% (+3% per AP)] from [25% (+4% per 100 AP)]
Swain – changed
- Demonic Ascension (R):
- This ability’s tooltip has been updated – it no longer includes “Demonflare health healed as damage lowered to 37.5% from 75%”
Yuumi – changed
- Prowling Projectile (Q):
- Mana cost changed to 90 at all ranks from 85/90/95/100/105/110
- Empowered damage decreased to 45/80/115/150/185/220 from 50/95/140/185/230/275
- New! This ability now adds +2/3.2/4.4/5.6/6.8/8% of the target’s current health as damage
- You and Me! (W):
- Yuumi’s CC (crowd control) lockout duration now scales down alongside CDR (cooldown reduction)
- Silences no longer count as immobilising CC
- Zoomies! (E):
- Healing changed to V from [70/110/150/190/230 (+30% AP)]
True Damage Senna Prestige Edition – 100 Prestige Points
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) January 21, 2020
Here’s her splash:
Riot says it’s made the following changes to Annie’s visual effects (and offers some extra context):
“P – Cleaned up Passive indicator and added a Passive hit overlay on those stunned by Annie.
BA – New missiles and hits.
Q – New missiles and hits, and now has a small cast effect.
W – New cone AOE now matching the actual hitbox, and added a hit effect. Also made a new UI QuickCast indicator to match the actual hitbox.
E – Added the ripples effect often used in damage reduction shields, and modernized the effect as a whole. She now burns the ground under her!
R – New cast effect with better representation of its hitbox. New idle effects on Tibbers. Now has a fire effect all around Tibbers to hint at its AOE damage range.
Idle Effects – Modernized idle fire effect.”
“All Skins: Cleaned up and matched base changes.
Goth Annie: Recolored from Base.
Annie in Wonderland: Now has Legendary-tier VFXs! Thematic goal was to make it feel Wonderland-y, dreamy, magical. Also has new Recall and Dance VFXs. Let us [Riot] know how you feel about this!
Frostfire Annie: Recolored from Base.
Panda Annie: Some cleanup and matched base changes.
Hextech Annie: W should better represent the hitbox. Some cleanup, and matched base changes.
Super Galaxy Annie: Some cleanup and matched base changes.
Annie-versary: Matched base changes.”
“P – New root and hit effect.
BA – Now has trails on all his attacks. Also new impacts.
Q – New Q missile (finally) representing his actual hitbox (as best as possible). Slightly tweaked the UI QuickCast arrow to better match the length/width of the missile.
W – Some cleanup and new shield effect. Removed floating anchor from DoT in favor of a more subtle dark ray of light. Also cleaned up his eyes effect while W is active. New AOE hit effect reflecting the actual size of the AOE.
E – Minor cleanup.
R – Adjusted sizes of explosions to better match their hitbox, and added a new indicator on the target, which should now reflect the actual hitbox of the approaching charge.”
“All Skins: Cleaned up and matched base changes.
Astronautilus: Some cleanup, matched base changes and added new VFXs across the whole kit. More asteroids, stars, and space stuff!”
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.3 LOGIN SCREEN
Every League of Legends patch has its own login screen. They’re usually great, and patch 10.3’s is sure to be no exception. It’s not clear yet what its theme might be, but with some new Heartseeker skins on the way, perhaps we could see a Heartbreakers – or even early Valentine’s Day- themed screen.
That’s all we’ve got for League of Legends patch 10.3. You can stay up to date with the current version of the game via the League of Legends patch 10.2 notes and our LoL tier list of champions for 10.2. Be sure to check back for the LoL patch 10.4 notes in the very near future, too.