Digging into League of Legends' 6.18 patch cycle has unearthed some mysterious voice files that were hidden in the sound effects bank for the game’s Public Beta Environment. The files contain 13 lines of voiceover for what sounds like a new champion, and is exactly the kind of secreted away detail that usually signals an impending champion reveal.
For more games that are best played together, check out the best PC multiplayer games.
New music files also accompany the voiceover lines, which nods at Gromp, Krugs and Blue Buff - all jungle camps. Nothing else about a new champion has been found so far. Check out the full list of voiceover lines below:
- "Poor Gromp. He was a prince amongst toads."
- "You will be missed old friend, warts and all."
- "Goodbye Gromp, or as you would say, ribbit."
- "Hop to that lilypad in the sky, old friend."
- "Wait 'til you see Daisy's dance moves!”
- "Everyone wins in a dance off."
- "Next time, more petting and less stabbing."
- "A tragic end for such a noble friend."
- "Can I cut in? Yes? No. I'll- I'll come back later."
- "Why kill when you can simply ask?"
- "What a shame, he could've been a mountain."
- "How can anyone kill someone as cuddly as Krugs?"
- "Farewell Krugs, I shall miss our long talks."
Alternatively, you can listen to them in the below video.
Thanks, Surrender @ 20.