League of Legends 4.3 recently went live, but it’s only a wee patch, so cool your jets. Riot describes it as its attempt to set out a roadmap for its long-term plans. So there are a few tweaks, and Kassadin and Gragas have been hit with some small nerfs in preparation for larger changes down the road.
Riot’s also teasing the knowledge hungry eye monster, Vel’Koz, but while he’s in the patch, he won’t be released until later. The buggers. Take a gander at the overview, below.
Client performance has been improved, and Riot has tackled game invites:
- Players can now be invited to and accept game invitations while already in a lobby
- Lobby owners can now select a teammate to be the game owner and “draft captain” in charge of bans and first pick
- Improved invitee and lobby status updates:
- Accepted – Lobby Full
- Accepted – Quit
- Joined – Quit
- Invitations to games that are no longer available will now read “The invitation from «Summoner» has expired.”
- You can now grant invite privileges in custom games
- Chat lobbies will remain intact if someone leaves champ select
- You can still send and receive game invites if chat goes down
- You can now send game invitations to offline players – they’ll see them when they log in
- Chat’s no longer restricted when sending out large amounts on invites at once
Along with the small nerfs to Kassadin and Gargas, other champions have been tweaked includig Corki, Kha’Zix and Skarner. Terrify has also been changed, making it more predictable and reliable. There’s also been some bug fixes and changes to gold-generating items.