MMO giants NCSoft are delving into the vast ocean of MOBAs with their own spin on the genre, named Master x Master, which combines League of Legends-esque gameplay with an action-RPG combat system.
Players can choose from over 30 different masters - including some familiar faces from other NCSoft titles such as Guild Wars 2 and Blade & Soul - to play from in a selection of PvP and PvE modes. Master x Master has unique leverage over rival MOBAs in their ‘TAG’ system, a mechanic which allows you to swap between two masters on the fly.
The Master x Master alpha runs from June 24th to the 27th, beginning at 5pm BST and finishing at 11pm BST. The alpha will focus on various PvP modes, however some PvE maps will be available to play.
We’ve got 400 keys to give away- for your chance to win just complete some actions in the widget below. Each action is worth one entry, so the more you enter the more chance you have to win. We’ll also need your email, but not for anything fishy - we just need a way to contact you should you win a code!
If you fancy it, pop over to our Facebook page and give us a Like to stay in the know about all our future giveaways.
If you’re lucky enough to win a code, here’s some instructions for redeeming your key:
- If you already have an NCSOFT account, login to your account management page here (If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one here)
- Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
- Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
- You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game here
- Once download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the Alpha only begins on June 24 at 5pm BST)