Just one day after their regular weekly snapshot gave us 13w02a, Mojang have released this new snapshot to correct a couple of serious bugs that have come up, including crashes at startup and white textures appearing everywhere.
Once again, I should mention that if this is your first time trying a snapshot, we do have a handy guide to help you.
Here’s a complete list of the bugs fixed, with thanks to xPaw from reddit:
- Trapped chests only transmit redstone signal via redstone dust.
- Crash at startup.
- Hopper item looks odd when dropped.
- Texture of the furnace and the dispenser in the inventory are not showing the blocks “face.”
- Biome’s grass color does not get applied to the sides of the grass block.
- Looking at certain items crashes the game.
- The TNT minecart is missing the “ssss” sound once triggered.
- Minecart with TNT fails to return correct items when removed by player.
- Problem with Ghast fireball/fireball texture.
- White textures everywhere.
- Stitched_terrain.png and stitched_items.png on desktop.
- Cauldrons have no bottom texture inside.
- TNT minecarts cannot be dispensed from a dispenser onto rails.
- TNT minecarts disappear on reload.
- [Regression] Brewing Stand does not show water bottles/potions in world.
- Duplicate planks.
- Hopper still duplicating items.