The time has come again for your PC to trill to the song of over-acted screaming. Yes, Torn Banner have released another class trailer for forthcoming magic brawler Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
Face your challenges together in the best multiplayer games on PC.
Spattering your screen with gore this time is the Vigilist, a defensive (but still destructive) arcane warrior who wields a shield and spear. The Vigilist is all about protection and battlefield control: she can protect herself with a shield bubble, reflect enemy attacks back at them, pull enemies back or knock a crowd of them away. Here are her abilities in full:
- Ward Strike: Fire a magical shield that staggers enemies on contact
- Disperse: Rise above the battlefield before slamming back into the ground, pushing back any nearby enemies
- Surge: Summon a massive wave that knocks down any target in its path
- Iron Dome: Spawn a protective shield bubble around yourself
- Impaler: Stab forward with a magically lengthened spear, pulling enemies back towards you
Mirage is the follow-up to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, spiced up with magical abilities and a pastel-hazed, Arabic-inspired setting. Gameplay looks much more varied, and just as brutal.