Downloading through your eyes and into your brain like a massive game patch, it's the eighth episode of Overwatch This. She's been a long time coming, but Sombra is finally live, along with the biggest balance changes we've seen in the game. Watch us chat about those and more above.
For more of our BlizzCon 2016 coverage, click here.
Ready to be hacked straight into your mind, here are some of today's talking points:
- The big patch is out, so obviously we're talking about that.
- We'll also be chatting competitive Overwatch, with Dreamhack Winter due in a couple of weeks and also the Korean APEX league.
- How will Sombra fit into the competitive scene?
- We also chat 1v1 and 3v3 modes, which we could see appear in smaller, unofficial tournaments, making for some exciting and varied watching.
- There's also more Sombra ARG. Honestly.
If you're enjoying this series, or any of our video goodness, do subscribe to our YouTube channel.