There’s a brand new patch releasing for PUBG tomorrow, landing next to you like a well-placed grenade thrown by someone a million times better than you, probably while they’re hiding in a bush.
Practise your sneakiness in our list of the best stealth games.
One of the biggest fixes are for those who have a 4:3 display – previously, the display had issues in the inventory screen, but this should be cleared up now.
Elsewhere, it’s all fixes to bugs and unintended mechanics. For the former, you should no longer be revived while still looking down a scope if knocked out when aiming. For the latter, you can no longer fire from a car while underwater, and you can now run through destroyed doors without having to open them first.
The patch is due tomorrow, July 12. Here are the notes:
- Optimised Care Package airplane
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed an issue where the starting airplane became immobile in sky at the very start of a round
- Fixed inventory display issue on 4:3 resolution
- You can always spectate your teammate’s screen in color now
- You can no longer fire weapons in a vehicle from underwater
- Fixed an issue when you could not pick up mags from some areas of the lobby (starting island)
- You no longer have to press the F key to pass through doors destroyed by grenades or Red Zone bombs
- Fixed an issue whereby if you got knocked out while zooming in with a scope, you won’t be zooming in when revived
- Fixed an issue when grenades were not available to throw periodically
- Fixed an issue of armed weapon not getting displayed on HUD UI, when switching weapons with number keys while having inventory open