8 days 20 hours
6 days 17 hours
7 days 5 hours
Next Car Game: Wreckfest
The thing that prevents me from day one buy is that, this game is playable in singleplayer too..... I thought it will be a multiplayer game, but nobody waits for eachother because everybody starts playing alone. So, i was unable to find anybody to play with. BRILLIANT!
It took me 20 minutes to log in to steam, i even had to change browser....
- Complete lack of balance
- MM works as it programmed and it programmed to be shit
- Your teammates are more dangerous than the enemy
- There is not a single bit of feel of teamplay
- The updates are mainly visual, without normal optimization.
- Servers lagging sometimes
- Many shots miss, dont do damage or ricochet in ridicolous situations to make battle cost even higher.
- New tanks nearly always overpowered to players spend gold on premium and grind them.
- WG ruins good old maps by updating them.
- If you play arty, you get into city maps everytime.
- The spotting system still bugging, many times i got spotted and i spot tanks without physicalli seeing them.
- There is a huge lag between the clientside and serverside crosshair.
- 90% of players not looking at the minimap and going to the same side.
- 80% of the players dont know how to play with their tank type.
- The whole game is a camping party, and thanks to WG's map improvements, its getting more campy and campy.
- There are ridiculously lot of players who are dumb as fck especially under specials.
- Many times its impossible to win by some reason, you get 30% winrate under 50 battles.
- Because of the unbalanced teams there are many times 2 type of match happening. 15>2 or 2
- There are 20-30 or more different maps and it is possible to get matched on the same sht 3 times in a row.
- Many maps are barely used, it fells like you are playing on the half of the maps.
- WG removing maps sometimes, because they are "bad" when there are 2 times worse maps what are not removed.
Theese were the facts what i told from my memory..... and there are a LOT more of theese.
You may have a good battle, but on the next 10 you WILL sck.
This game is absolutely NOT FUN to play...
The bad thing is, it WAS fun but its quality is dropping with the updates really fast.
:D Enjoy the game. I dont recommend it.
Eh, let me see.
- There isn't a complete lack of balance, rather a complete lack of one-on-one balance, which imho is impossible to achieve. Some vehicles are too strong, for example any tier 10 TD.
- MM is fine now. Used to be absolute crap, but now it's OK. I would like to see matches composed of vehicles of the same tier, but I'm not willing to wait 10 minutes in queue for that. Are you?
- Same goes for every multi-player game. Try DOTA, it's the same shit. Nothing wrong with the game.
- Same as above
- Some updates are visual, some change mechanics.
- Again, something that is inherit to all multi-player games. I can't say that is worse in WoT than anywhere else.
- Yeah, that is true. Sometimes very weird stuff happens. I do believe it's a problem with their engine and not a conspiracy.
- There isn't a pattern here really. If you mean the new TD's ... yeah, those are super OP. In other cases newly added vehicles were in fact under-powered (see the British heavy). Their ability to correctly gauge a vehicle's power is somewhat wonky.
- I think they did an OK job upgrading the maps, with a few exceptions. If nothing else, the terrain is more varied and less flat now. Some maps have been changed for the worse, true.
- No, you don't.
- The spotting system can indeed act in what it seems a weird fashion. Sometimes it is as designed, sometimes it's just weird. All you can do is research how the say it should work, which will remove a lot of the weirdness. And then there is the weirdness that remains ...
- Not noticed any "major" lag. The server cursor usually follows the client one closely.
- You're blaming the game because you run into poor players
- Same as above
- Map design and the presence of tier 10 TD's pretty much dictate how the round will play. When my E-100 can be blown to pieces in under 10 seconds I'm not gonna take any risks. You have to be far more cautions now.
- Again, you blame the game for the quality of the players
- You mean while you upgrade your tank?
I'll give you this, it is the kind of game that will cause to jump from your desk, throwing your mouse at the wall cursing the devs. That will happen. But ... when the rage is done and you analyze what had happen that inevitably lead to your doom, most of the times you will find the blame is with you. You over-extended, you exposed yourself, you tried to push w/o enough back-up, etc. And then ... then there is the BS you can't explain.
Well, you dont know what themepark is then.
WoW dont really has ANY themeparks. The themepark is when the enviroment changes as you progress in questing. Wow dont really had any of theese, maybe in some spawns. But usually all players see the same. And i dont say i hate the game, idk where you get it, i just told i dont like this solution.
It's you who doesn't know what a themepark is.
What you are describing is called phasing.
A themepark MMO is where you have a set path to follow going from quest hub to quest hub. It's a restricted process and WoW IS a themepark. There are set paths to take which will allow you to reach level 50.
Phasing is a technique where your surroundings look different from what other players see. All of this is stored server side and depending on what you have done it decides what you see.
It's very self-explanatory really. Stop calling others dumb when you can't even figure out something so basic.
PS: You must not have played WoW in a very, very, very long time because WoW makes use of very heavy phasing now.
Oh god another idiotic post from someone that just wants to hate the game to be ignorant. Just got back to WoW then nobody will miss you.
You are DUMB. Where did you read theese?
Im played on weekend test and, well. Just 4 things.
The game is lack of contrast.
Shadows are too bright.
200+ ping ruins the combat system.
And its a themepark MMORPG, and i think themepark is sux... At this point, they could copy wow instead.... WoW dont had themeparks and its good as it is..
Anyway im neautral with the game, i think there will be lots of ppl who will like it because its still far better than any other mmorpg at the moment.
"And its a themepark MMORPG, and i think themepark is sux... At this point, they could copy wow instead.... WoW dont had themeparks and its good as it is.."
WoW was one of the first themepark MMO's and thats part of why it did so well and is still doing so well.
Do you have reading problems? If so it's best for you to not comment on articles.
"The high res texture pack will be a free DLC released via Steam on Grid Autosport's release day."
Yep, i did not see the "free", sorry.
You have Gamer PC? You want to play in high resolution? Well, pay for the DLC bruhahahaha.
"Grid Autosport on PC will have a huge, free high res texture DLC"
"huge, free high res texture DLC"
"free high res texture DLC"
Pay for the game, get high res for free. :)
We dont need one more FPS game to PC anyway, there are a plenty of them already......
If the 60% of today's games would not be FPS... that would be great.
Good to hear, thanks for the feedback, remember to get lots of pot noodles in for the weekend!