Yes because the truth hurts to the point where you'd call anyone that doesn't agree with your religious support to cig a "troll".
Gg no re
* CryTek attempted to sue RSI even though RSI didn’t actually exist when CIG negotiated the original agreement. They only created that company a few years later as a publicity arm for Star Citizen.
* CryTek tried to accuse Ortwin of not recusing himself even though he actually got a waiver from CryTek before negotiating the agreement. Owned.
* CryTek never showed the court the actual agreement they claim CIG violated, because it flat out disproves all of their claims.
* The agreement clearly states that CIG can use CryEngine for both Star Citizen and Squadron 42. Slam dunk.
* The claim that CIG has some kind of duty to only use CryEngine and nothing else is basically total bullshit, and really obvious bullshit at that. Like, we’re talking “A first year law student could spot that this case has no merit” levels of bullshit. CryTek are asking the court to ignore almost a century of established law in order to accept their interpretation of “exclusive”.
* As any sane person would expect, the whole “removing CryTek logos and copyright notices” thing is ridiculous because they only took them off after they stopped using CryEngine.
In short, CIG have unleashed the Ortwin. CryTek got rekt.