Are you partial to football/soccer? Do you like cars? How about cars that play football? Then you should be excited about Rocket League’s new DLC, which packs in two new Battle-Cars, 12 fresh decals and a whole bunch of vehicular accessories.
Rocket League was one of this year’s most surprising treats. Here are more of the best indie games on PC.
The Chaos Run pack has a big old crush on the apocalypse, with the new content rocking an end of days kinda vibe. The DLC hits Steam on December 8th, and will set you back $3.99 – UK pricing hasn’t been released yet, though developer Psyonix mentioned the figure would be the same “regional equivalent”.
Here’s a breakdown of what you get with Chaos Run, courtesy of the DLC’s press release:
- 2 new Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 new Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 new Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 new Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 new Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 new Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 new Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 new Steam Achievements
To compliment all the doomsday shenanigans in Chaos Run, Psyonix is also releasing a new arena called “Wasteland” for the grand price of nothin’. This free new map is based on a stadium from the game’s spiritual predecessor, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. Psyonix describes it as the first “non-standard” stadium to hit Rocket League, while it also boasts a wider pitch.
As one of my favourite ever Simpsons episodes once said… “OPEN WIDE FOR SOME SOCCER!”