Two Hot Wheels cars have been added to Rocket League as premium DLC in an update today. If you’re willing to spend $1.99, you can zoom around the game’s sci-fi tracks in the Twin Mill III and the Bone Shaker.
Check out our list of the best multiplayer games for more online action.
As a free bonus, players can unlock a Hot Wheels topper and antenna for free. There’s also a Treasure Hunt flag, a Shark Bite topper, and a Player’s Choice crate filled with community-voted customisation items.
Here’s the changelog:
- "Player’s Choice Crate Series 1" can now be found rarely after online matches
- This crate includes community favourite items voted on by the players
- “Infinite Power!” and “Mad Scientist” Achievements have been fixed
- “Lightning” Wheel is now properly named “Voltaic”
- Vehicle driver- and passenger-side windows no longer have Blue or Orange tint when Black Market decals are equipped
- Pressing shoulder buttons simultaneously no longer causes Item overlap on vehicle customisation screen
- Chain link pattern no longer visible when using certain Rocket Trails
- Fixed performance issues with the Proton, Dark Matter, and Hypernova Rocket Trails.
- Licensed Car items can no longer be forced onto other Battle-Cars