Each week, Rust developer Facepunch Studios picks a bunch of skins to come to the survival game’s in-game store for a limited time, which you can pick up for somewhere been a handful of pennies to a few quid. These skins let you customise the look of a wide range of in-game items, which can be clothing, decorations, and other things.
Each week, Facepunch announces the latest selection of Rust skins chosen on its Twitter channel, and there’s usually somewhere around eight new cosmetics to browse (though it can be more). But, as the whole ‘weekly skins’ thing implies, each selection is only available for a short period – the remainder of that week, before a new batch o’ skins gets picked to replace it. After that time, those skins will only be purchasable via the multiplayer game’s community market.
To help you keep track of each week’s new set of Rust skins, we’ve included a list of them below, which we’ll update when the reset happens, usually towards the end of every week (because we’re super nice and helpful like that).
Here are this week’s Rust skins:
- Forest Camouflage Net – £2.19 (or regional equivalent)
- Military Kilt – £1.45 (or regional equivalent)
- Military Roadsign Gloves – £1.09 (or regional equivalent)
- Molten Visage Small Box – £1.45 (or regional equivalent)
- Puzzle Sheet Metal Door – £1.09 (or regional equivalent)
- Reinforced Furnace – £1.45 (or regional equivalent)
- Scientific Guns Storage – £1.79 (or regional equivalent)
- Wasteland AR – £1.79 (or regional equivalent)
If you’re keen to see the new weekly skins for yourself, you can head to Rust’s store page here. There’s also a new permanent Rust item shop that’s recently come to the game if you’re after some stuff that won’t leave the store after a certain window, which you can find by hitting the ‘general’ tab on that page. Or, we’ve got some handy Rust commands and Rust vehicles guides at those links, too.