A new patch hit Smite last night, introducing a brand spanking new deity to the roster: Ravana, The Demon King of Lanka. He joins Smite as part of the Hindu pantheon, where he’s a 10-headed, wife-stealing ne’er-do-well. In Smite, he’s only got one head, but it’s his fists that enemies will want to worry about.
He’s designed to be both a solo laner and a jungler, able to stick to foes thanks to his root and rush abilities, and he’s best when tackling enemies one on one. Take a gander at the god reveal, below.
If your interest has been piqued, here are his abilities:
- Chain of Blows
- Each successive hit within 5 seconds adds to Ravana’s combo chain, allowing Prana Onslaught to do an additional 7.5% damage for each hit in the combo, up to a maximum of 60% total. Additional hits above 8 will not count towards this damage again until Prana Onslaught has been fired.
- Prana Onslaught
- Ravana throws a powerful punch, projecting his prana with it to deal 60/80/110/150/200 (+75% of his physical power) damage and slowing for 2s all enemies in front of him. Cost: 30/38/45/53/60. Cooldown: 6s.
- Overhead Kick
- Ravana performs a high kick sending a shockwave forward to deal 55/90/125/160/195 (+70% of his physical power) damage to all enemies in a line and rendering him damage immune during the action. Cost:60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12s.
- 10-Hand Shadow Fist
- Ravana’s fists fly forward, dealing 115/140/164/190/215 (+55% of his physical power) in damage to enemies in a line passing through minions and stopping on the first god hit. Hit gods are rooted for .8s. Damaging enemies heals Ravana based on damage dealt. Cost: 55/60/65/70/75. Cooldown: 18s.
- Mystic Rush
- Ravana rushes to his target, dealing 70/100/125/150/175 (+35% of his physical power) in damage to them and knocking aside all enemies in his path. The target is then linked to Ravana, doing full damage to him while all other enemies do 40% reduced damage. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 90/85/80/75/70.
Along with Ravana, the massive patch introduces new skins and voice packs for existing gods, and a slew of new features, tweaks and fixes. Take a look at the full patch notes here.