For a handful of lucky people, the Star Wars Battlefront alpha begins today. If you’re in that elite group, then may the force be with you today as you do galatic battle. For the majority of us who weren’t lucky enough to get an invite, I do have something to ease your pain.
Images and details of the Star Wars Battlefront alpha game client have surfaced on the deep dark web, as well as information gleaned from the game’s contents.
Update: we’ve also got some leaked footage below of the game’s single-player mission mode.
Here’s footage of the Star Wars Battlefront alpha with the game’s Survival Mode:
First, a screenshot of the game’s main menu. It doesn’t go without saying that this is an alpha, and might not represent the final product:
Thanks to a nice chap on Neogaf, we’ve also got some information on some of the weapons and vehicles in the game too; tough you may need to consult the Star Wars database to match them up.
- EE3(most likely for Boba Fett Only)
- Rocket Launcher
- T-65 X-wing
- Tie Fighter
- Lambda Shuttle
- Tie-Bomber(found a link to this in one of the files but don’t think it’s in the Closed Alpha)
- Corellian Corvette
- Nebulon B Frigate
- ISD (Imperial Star Destroyer)
- Mon Calamari Capital Ship
- Home One (Admiral Ackbar’s Ship)
- Tie Interceptor (found a link to this in one of the files but don’t think it’s in the Closed Alpha)
- 74-Z Speeder Bike (found a link to this in one of the files but don’t think it’s in the Closed Alpha)
Did you get into the Star Wars Battlefront alpha today? If so, stop reading this and start playing already! If not, then check out our other Star Wars Battlefront news and ourguide to thebest Star Wars PC gamesyou can play right now.