Looking to solve the Jedi: Fallen Order Ilum Jedi Temple puzzle? You won’t encounter this puzzle until Chapter Five, so it’s worth checking back once you get to that stage. If you’re there, though, then do read on.
As the name suggests, you’ll discover this puzzle on the planet Ilum alongside other secrets and chests in the Ilum Jedi Temple. Before you get to the Fallen Order Ilum Jedi Temple puzzle, though, we recommend that you check out how to solve the Tomb of Eliram sphere puzzle in Chapter Two and the Tomb of Miktrull sphere puzzle in Chapter Three. Both of them are located on the planet Zeffo, and come with neat rewards that’ll make your pilgrimage to restore the Jedi Order that much easier
Once you find the Ilum Jedi Temple, you’ll come across a massive frozen door that blocks your path. You’ll need to melt it in order to progress, and you can do that by moving the crystal and refracting light from the two lights. Here’s how to accomplish that and solve the rest of the Jedi: Fallen Order Ilum Jedi Temple puzzle.
Jedi: Fallen Order Ilum Jedi Temple puzzle
Here’s a step-by-step guide to solving the Fallen Order Ilum Jedi Temple puzzle.
- Step 1: Force Pull the tether point from its starting position and hook up the nearest sun portal to it.
- Step 2: Next, Force Pull the crystal towards you so you can find the sweet spot and melt the small ice door.
- Step 3: Return the tether point to its starting spot, swing over using the crystal, and then attach the crystal to the tether point.
- Step 4: Head through the melted ice door and up to the next level.
- Step 5: Force Pull the connected crystal and tether below you and Force Slow as it reaches the middle point of the arch.
- Step 6: Quickly turn and Force Pull the nearby sun portal towards you. If you time it right the two beam should melt the massive ice door below.
And there you have it, that’s how you solve the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Ilum Jedi Temple puzzle.