As we’re sure you know – it’s frankly criminal that there isn’t a commemorative Google doodle – today marks the fifth anniversary of the release of StarCraft II. Just think how many zerg rushes, eSports tournaments, and cases of RSI there have been in that time.
To celebrate this half-decade milestone we’ve got goodies to give away. Six sets of goodies, in fact, incorporating both alluring Collector’s Editions and clothing so that you can display your passion to all. Now you needn’t just wear your dedication to Aiur on your sleeve, it’ll actually be your sleeve.
The sextet of prize packs breaks down as follows:
- 1 x Wings of Liberty Collector’s Edition
- 1 x Heart of the Swarm Collector’s Edition
- 1 x SCII t-shirt(men’s only)
- 1 x SCII hoodie (men’s or women’s)
5 x runners-up
- 1 x Wings of Liberty (regular edition)
- 1 x Heart of the Swarm (regular edition)
- 1 x SCII t-shirt (men’s only)
To be in with a chance to win, just leave a comment below with your take on the following:
If you were a space elf, what would you wear and why?
Extra credit may be given for doodles, 3D prints, or actually making and modelling your outfit.
Entries will be accepted until midnight UK time on Friday 31st July, and please note that we can only deliver the goods to anyone living within the EU. Good luck!