League of Legends’ upcoming – and enormous – LoL patch 10.11 has landed on the MOBA game’s Public Beta Environment for testing, with a raft of Champion balance changes, new skins, and item adjustments. Oh, and Volibear’s spectacular overhaul. No biggie. Of course, right alongside it, is Teamfight Tactics’ next batch of tweaks and tinkerings, which has arrived for its own round of testing.
There’s not a huge number of Champion or trait changes to report from the autobattler’s PBE just yet, but there are a few adjustments across the character roster, as well as a couple of tweaks to Chrono units, which you might want to check out. We’ve included details on these in their own sections below.
The Chrono trait’s getting a bit of a buff that targets four- and six-strong units’ attack speeds, with decreases to their cooldowns. As for Champs, Lucian, Ziggs, Blitzacrank, and Caitlyn have all got some changes to the damage their abilities deal, while the duration of Graves’ ability blind has been adjusted and Jarvan IV’s attack speed has been levelled out.
Check out the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.11 notes below:
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.11 CHAMPION BALANCE CHANGES
Graves – nerfed
- Duration of ability’s blind effect decreased to 2/3/5 seconds from 3/4/5 seconds
Lucian – buffed
- Damage dealt by ability increased to 150/255/375 from 150/200/325
Jarvan IV – changed
- Ability’s attack speed changed to 65/75/85% from 50/75/100%
Ziggs – changed
- Damage dealt by ability changed to 300/400/550 from 300/400/700
- Note: This change has already been hotfixed to the live game
Blitzcrank – nerfed
- Damage dealt by ability decreased to 200/350/850 from 250/400/900
Caitlyn – changed
- Damage dealt by ability changed to 750/1500/2250 from 750/1500/3000
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.11 ITEM BALANCE CHANGES
Chrono – buffed
- Attack speed cooldown (4 units) decreased to 3.5 seconds from 4 seconds
- Attack speed cooldown (6 units) decreased to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds
That’s all we’ve got for the TFT patch 10.11 notes for now, but be sure to keep checking back to see what’s in store to go live next week.