Alongside its sister MOBA game’s new LoL patch 10.3 update, Teamfight Tactics‘ own 10.3 patch is now live – and it brings a hearty round of tweaks and improvements to the autobattler. There are Champion balance changes aplenty across the various tiers to check out, as well as some quality of life, item, trait, and systems updates this time around.
While Riot says Teamfight Tactics patch 10.2 is just a small one, the studio “keeping with our theme from 10.2 by generally buffing things that are weak rather than nerfing things that are strong”, there are some definite shake-ups included in the changes. These include both some buffs and nerfs across Champion Yorick’s kit.
There are also some adjustments to TFT’s Carousel round, some minor but handy – such as a new unique sound that chimes to let you know you’ve grabbed a Champion – and some intriguing, with gameplay consequences. Spatulas will no longer make an appearance during the Carousel round – so Riot advises you to “plan accordingly”. Hmmm.
Read on to check out the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.3 patch notes in full, including the bug fixes Riot’s introduced to make the game smoother.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.3 System Changes
- Krugs is now guaranteed to have 2 drops instead of 1 minimum.
- Touching the edge of your ring on the Carousel stage no longer ports you back to the middle.
- Spatulas no longer appear during the Carousel stage. Plan accordingly.
- Adjusted the drop rates of the content in Gold Boxes. More gold, more spatulas, and less champions.
- A new and unique sound will now play when you pick up a champion from the carousel. No more guessing and squinting to find out if you or that pesky Molediver grabbed the Volibear with the Recurve Bow.
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.3 Item Changes
- Ionic Spark Damage increased to 225% from 200%
- Luden’s Echo Damage: increased to 150/175/225 from 125/175/250
- Statikk Shiv Damage increased to 85 from 80
- Infinity Edge Critical Damage Bonus decreased to 100% from 125%
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.3 Trait CHANGES
- Assassin Critical Damage Bonus changed to 70%/210% from 65%/225%
- Lunar Ability Power Bonus Per Stack increased to 15 from 10
- Shadow Damage Bonus changed to 65%/165% from 65%/175%
- Light Healing on death decreased to 20% from 25%
- Light Attack Speed Bonus changed to 20%/30%/50%
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.3 Champion Balance CHANGES
- Kog’Maw Spell Damage increased to 150/300/500 from 125/275/425
- Ornn Spell debuff duration increased to 10 seconds from 4 seconds
- Ornn Spell damage amplification increased to 25% from 20%
- Vayne Attack Speed decreased to 0.7 from 0.75
- Braum Spell Damage Prevention changed to 80%/85%/90% from 70%/80%/90%
- Jax Spell Damage changed to 150/300/550 from 150/250/450
- LeBlanc Spell Damage changed to 225/475/800 from 200/450/800
- Rek’Sai Armor increased to 35 from 30
- Yasuo Starting/Total Mana changed to 0/85 from 0/100
- Nocturne Attack Damage increased to 60 from 55
- Dr. Mundo Health increased to 800 from 750
- Annie Tibbers Health changed to 1600/2200/3000 from 2000/2000/2000
- Annie Tibbers Attack Speed increased to 0.65 from 0.6
- Janna Stun Duration increased to 1.5 seconds from 1 second
- Lucian Spell Base Shots increased to 12 from 10
- Lucian Attack Damage Ratio changed to 0.3/0.4/0.5 from 0.25/0.3/0.5
- Olaf Spell Attack Speed Bonus changed to 100%/150%/450% from 100%/150%/300%
- Master Yi Attack Speed increased to 1.1 from 1
- Zed Starting/Total Mana changed to 75/150 from 50/150
- Lux Spell Damage changed to 550/900/9999 from 600/900/9999
- Health increased to 850 from 800
- Starting/Total Mana changed to 0/85 from 0/75
- Ghoul Health changed to 500/700/2000 from 500/800/2000
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.3 Bug Fixes
- Multiple Titans’ Resolve is no longer multiplicative.
- Inferno should no longer proc spell shields like Trap Claw.
- Kog’Maw’s Living Artillery can no longer hit untargetable units.
- LeBlanc & Yasuo now properly deal spell damage to champions with Quicksilver.
- Karma can now target untargetables with her shield and link (Zephyr & Soulbound).
That’s all we’ve got for Teamfight Tactics patch 10.3 for now. According to its sister game League of Legends’ 2020 patch schedule the next update it due to drop on Thursday, February 20 so be sure to keep checking back for the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.4 notes ahead of its arrival.